Chapter Thirty Four- Cheers to Us

JADE'S POINT OF VIEW

I had less than twenty four hours to get my daughter back and it was fucking with my head. We hadn't thought of anything at all and we were about to go in shooting.

It was quiet as we all sat in the room and stared at each other for the second day in a row. Why couldn't he have just wanted me dead? I knew he was doing this because he knew if Ivory died it'd kill me on the inside and he was a sick bitch for that shit.

Ivory laid her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her forehead. I'd been so attached to her these last couple of days because I felt like if I let her out of my sight I'd loose her.

"I think I got an idea but I don't know if you'll like it" Don said standing up from the couch and pacing for a second. I took my eyes off of Ivory and turned my attention to him as he smiled at whatever idea he had.

"What if we do shoot Ivory in the chest alright? But there's ares you can survive chest wounds all she has to do is slow down her breathing and play possum, but everything after that will have to move really fast because she could bleed out" Don said and I looked up at him curiously.

"So if I got shot in a certain area and played dead you guys would start shooting at Will's people?" Ivory asked not even referring to him as her dad. I would either though after everything he's done.

"Yeah but like I said we'd have to move fast or you'd die" Don said and I bit my lip and rubbed my shoulder.

"Where would I shoot her is the question?" I asked and his smile dropped and he sat back down with a shrug.

"I don't know I'm not a doctor, we need to ask one of the ones that work for us" Don said picking up his phone and dialing a number. I sat quietly and thought about what he'd said and it was the only thing we'd thought of everything else wouldn't of worked and there was still a chance she'd die.

"Let me do the shooting, I know where it's at" O said glancing at me and I froze remembering when he shot me when we were kids. I ran my hand over my chest thinking about it and shaking my head.

"I thought you said it was an accident though?" I asked squinting my eyes and he chuckled and glanced at Ivory.

"I say a lot of things, it wasn't and accident it was very intentional" he said and I shook my head. I knew he tried to kill me, I fucking knew it.

"Let talk about saving Ivory's life not who tried to kill who twelve years ago" Asia snapped and I rolled my eyes.

"How do you know for sure you can do it? What if you kill her?" I asked and he rubbed the stubble on his chin and shrugged like always.

"I don't know if I can and I don't know if I'll kill her we just have to see what happens" he said smiling and a shiver went down my spine. I ain't never notice how crazy he was until this very moment.

He continued to smirk at me before looking away and I shook my head. He always does shit like that to get me to worry and then act like nothing's wrong.

"Are you okay?" Ivory asked kissing my cheek and I nodded. She smiled and kissed my neck sending a tingly sensation through my body.

"We might as well go do it now, we don't know the outcome" she whispers standing up from the couch and walking up the stairs. I made sure nobody was looking before I got up and followed her quickly trying to not make a scene.

By the time I got the bedroom she was already stripping out of her clothes with a smirk on her face. She unclasped her lace bra and threw it on the ground.

I quickly dropped my gym shorts and stepped out of them as I walked towards her. She grabbed me and pushed me roughly onto the bed and climbed onto of me kissing my neck and my jaw.