Chapter Twenty One- Song for mama

IVORY'S POINT OF VIEW

"Congratulations Ms. Santana there is a baby in there" the doctor Martinez said wiping the gel off my stomach and I frowned and nodded my head slowly. Jade was to busy with his head up in a pamphlet reading out babies.

"I don't think I'm going to be a good mother at all" I say voicing my worries and she chuckled and looked at her clipboard.

"You have nothing to worry about, it's normal for first time moms to be worried but once you see the baby you'll be excited and proud" she tells me handing me papers and leaving out of the room.

I pulled my shirt down and sat up as Jade helped me off the table and wrapped his arm around my shoulders as we exited the doctors office. I heard my stomach growl and I guess Jade did to because he busted out laughing.

"Stop worrying baby I told you I got you, trust me" Jade said helping me into his car and kissing my cheek. I gave him a small smile and nodded my head, Jade had been there for me a lot the past couple of days, making sure I ate healthy and rested.

I was only a month pregnant and you couldn't even really tell but Jade was always touching on my stomach.

"Baby I want something to eat lets order Pizza Hut tonight and cuddle up and watch movies" I tell Jade and he began chuckling.

"Alright but I'm about to drop you off at Asia place and do this quick drop and then we'll do that" he tells me and I agreed.

Asia and I were growing closer and I love spending time with Eli, it was also funny that her and I were both pregnant at the same time, our kids were going to be best friends and I was excited for that.

When we pulled up to Asia's luxury apartment building Jade walked me into the lobby before leaving and I rode the elevator up to her place. I heard arguing going on inside and chuckled before coming in and saw her and Rico going at it.

"Get the hell out before I kill you" she screamed picking up a knife and he rolled his eyes and walked past me giving me a playful nudge.

Once Rico was gone I locked the door and went into Eli's bedroom picking him up and kissed his forehead and walked into the kitchen were Asia was preparing a bowl of grapes angrily.

"What are you guys arguing about now?" I asked and she sighed and took Eli from me before handing me the bowl of grapes.

"They're about to make a risky move and I don't want him to go because his life is at risk" Asia said wiping a tear.

"I learned a long time ago that they're going to do what they want to do because they're grown ass men and we have to stand by their dumb choices" I tell her taking a seat at her dining room table.

"Well I don't, it's time to start thinking about my kids and I don't want them involved with this shit" Asia said and I sighed and decided to change the subject.

"How many months are you?" I asked considering I could actually see her baby bump and knew she had to be a couple months ahead of me.

"Three months almost four, I had to hide it from Rico the first three months and when I started chewing I just went ahead and confessed" she said and I nodded. I could tell she was still upset and hurt about him asking her to get an adoration.

"When do you find out the sex?" I asked and she sighed and rubbed her stomach a little bit before looking down at Eli.

"Next appointment, you should come because I honestly can't be around Rico right now and at first I wanted a girl but I don't know right now" she said shrugging and I nodded.