Chapter Twelve- Wake up call

SILAS'S POINT OF VIEW

I got woke up out my sleep cause Ivory ass was complaining again about how clean her house needs to be. She be tripping it's only 2 in the afternoon that's way to fucking early to be up cleaning a house I need my sleep considering it takes time and dedication to look this sexy all day everyday.

"Silas I'm getting tired of cleaning up after your ass I'm so close to sending you to school I'm not even playing" Ivory said throwing one of my shirts I left on the couch at me. I frowned and turned around and looked at her giving her my puppy dog face.

"I'm sorry Ivory you know I love you" I said sitting the broom down and walking over wrapping my arms around her tightly and kissing her cheek.

"If you love me so much you should start cleaning up more and maybe I wouldn't always be yelling at you" she says kissing my cheek and I nod in agreement. I needed to start getting my shit together I can't be babied forever and I love my sister for all of the stuff she does for me, I already know I'm going to be living with her and Jade forever.

I picked up the broom and began sweeping up the cereal mess I made last night when I was half drunk. After the drop with Rico I ended up going to club 4twenty and got turned up with Ohaji. His ass dropped me off here instead of trying to cover for me because he had a car full of bitches with him.

She looked like there was something weighing heavy on her mind as she continued to stand there and stare of into space. I heard Jade coming down the stairs rapping to the music blasting on his iPhone. I swear this nigga never got on a shirt when he here, makes me want to stop wearing a shirt too.

"Good morning everyone and Jade" Monica said walking into the kitchen. He ass don't even live here but she always here for some reason. I watched Jade roll his eyes and Monica but her lip on the low as Ivory continued to look out of it.

Monica was a sneaky ass girl and I didn't trust her, back in Louisiana there was lots of girls like her only getting cool with a girl so they could still they're man on the low and that's exactly what her ass was doing, Ivory just wasn't paying any attention to it even tho hit was so fucking obvious.

"Do you even have a house?" Jade asked walking over to Ivory and giving her a quick kiss on the lips snapping her out of her thought, I made a mental note to see what was up with her ass later.

"I'm here to see my friend" Monica said rolling her eyes and walking over to Ivory giving her a hug as she continued to watch Jade.

"Could of fooled me" I mumbled causing her and a Ivory to look at me. I shrugged and kept sweeping not wanting to get into a argument.

I looked over at Jade and he shook his head as he opened the fridge and pulled out a jug of orange juice chugging it.

"We got business to handle later so make sure you ain't slacking" Jade told me before walking out of the kitchen. Ivory wanted me to leave the game but I couldn't this shit practically raised me and I was never in harms way. Everybody treated me like family even though Ohaji act all hard and shit I knew he cared somewhat.

I heard my phone ringing in the living room and I quickly sat the broom down and ran in there before the ringing had stopped. It was more than likely one of the girls I messed with or so I thought.

"Hello?" I said answering a unknown number. I usually don't do that but I had a gut feeling or something.

"Hey Silas it's mama, I got some bad news baby" my mother said letting out a cough and I froze. I hadn't talked to her in awhile and I still hated her, I couldn't understand why her ass would even be calling me right now.