Yoongi's Plan

Jimin swiftly avoided the trail of scorching heat that spiraled his direction as the boy across from him  shot numerous attacks with murderous intent.

"I've been waiting for this moment, Park." The other shouted as he delivered a particularly harsh surge of roaring flames.

Jimin - face blank and cold - merely placed effort in his moves, snapping to create a wall of ice that collided with the fire in clouds of hissing smoke. His feet guided him towards Jungkook, whose fists were clenched and jaw was set firmly.

"You're moves are weak, Jeon," the older responded flatly, "They're hesitant." Then he snapped his fingers, the sound cutting the air sharply.

Jungkook seemed taken off guard as he was suddenly flanked and encased around the neck and below by a seal of ice.

Jimin felt an odd satisfaction at the sight of the other's skin rapidly turning blue and his eyes blown wide from the unwanted coldness. He wanted to see more than that, however, so he deliberately walked forward until he was right in front of the trapped mage. 

It's the first time he's been so close to the younger in years...but it's different this time.

This time, he only sees the one he hates the most in the world - the one he wants to hurt and cause suffering to.

"You don't scare me." Jungkook grits out between his teeth, enduring the cold fairly well.

Jimin only smirked before place his hand on the ice, forcing the block to grow thicker and more painful. His eyes lit up when the other started trembling visibly.

"Are you sure about that? 'Cause I can kill you right now, right here if I wanted to." 

Jungkook's eyes bore straight into his, and for once, he hesitated. That look of determination and power flared in those amber orbs, shooting out and lashing at his own. Something about his eyes stopped Jimin from moving completely for a few seconds.

What Jungkook said next snapped him out of his state as he returned to glaring icily at the other.

"You've changed a lot, Park. I could barely recognize you." Jungkook's voice was low and humorless.

Jimin didn't let a word faze him and responded cooly. "I wasn't planning on us ever meeting again, but I guess there was change in fate."

The hateful smile on the younger's face curled back down into a frown. Suddenly, the tone of his voice changed and his eyes looked down at him with what looked like confusion and...pain.

"What happened to you?" He whispered in the thin air.

Jimin couldn't help but release a bitter laugh at the pathetic tone. "What's wrong with you, Jeon? What's with the pathetic face?"

Something flickered across the other's eyes, but he remained the same.

"What's pathetic is the fact that you've been avoiding me for the past years. You were running away," Jungkook glowered.

Jimin narrowed his eyes dangerously. "I wasn't running away. You were the one chasing after me." Unable to bear the sight of the younger's face any longer, he opened his palm and formed a sharp dagger made of ice, gripping the handle tightly. He brought the shining blade up to Jungkook's neck and pressed it hard enough for the skin to be pierced.

"You do evil things. It's my job to hunt you down and make sure you learn your place." Jungkook said steadily.

Jimin watched the crimson liquid slowly seep out of the minor wound and trail down the blade like a snake. He was itching with the desire to hurt this boy and further the pain.