The Ice Entity

Comment and vote please! :)

love you all and I hope you have a nice day/night~

-galaxy

-

Jungkook has been staring at Jimin's white, peaceful face for hours, holding his small hand in a tight grasp while the boy remained unconscious on the hospital bed. They weren't home because it was too far away, so they went to the closest town for an emergency room. Thankfully, the doctors weren't against the idea of treating a former criminal, but they told them to leave the moment Jimin is awake and well.

It was snowing outside and the windows were all painted with frost. The light from the sun seemed silver through the glass, so it made Jimin look more lifeless than ever. Even though the previous events still had him mortified, Jungkook felt all his anxiety lift off his shoulders when he heard that Jimin was going to be okay.

Please wake up soon, love... I know you were crying when we left them behind. I know you were in pain despite the state you were in.

Jungkook continued to gaze at Jimin's beautiful face as the sorrow he swallowed heavily began to emerge again. Just from the sight of his childhood lover made him feel the waves of nostalgia collide with his thoughts.

"You know, you and I actually have a lot in common..." He muses, "We both suffered a lot in the past. We both hated each other, yet fate brought us back together. It's funny because our powers define our differences. You're ice, and I'm fire."

Another hour passed until Jimin's hand suddenly gripped his own, making him snap his head up. "Jimin..." He ended up gazing into those glossy, caramel eyes that peered up at him with negligible hope.

"Taehyung...where is Taehyung?" The older whispered, and Jungkook held his hand tightly - as if he was afraid of the outcome. He didn't say a word, but his eyes said everything.

The ice mage slowly sat up and exchanged sorrowful eye contact with the other. His eyes welled up with tears, but he refused to let them fall as he smiled crookedly. "Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung are here right? They're all waiting for me, right?"

Jungkook felt his heart break when he heard Jimin's small voice crack. Slowly, he shook his head. 

Jimin froze completely, expression blanking out as he began shaking. He tried his best to not break down, but all efforts shattered as the warm liquid dropped one by one down his pale skin.  His lips trembled as he spoke, and his eyes were so sad that Jungkook's own heart thumped wistfully against his chest.

"It's my fault. It's all m-my fault." Jimin cried in agony as tears freely roamed down his face. "If I wasn't so weak, none of this would've happened! If I was just never born, nobody would've died!" 

Jungkook quickly pulled the other into his embrace and let him cry in his shirt.

"Jungkook...what did I do?" Jimin sobbed and trembled in his hold. "I killed them." His voice was full of heartache and torment. "T-Taehyungie... M-My best friend..." 

"Shhh, it's going to be alright, Chim..." Jungkook whispered as he caressed the side of Jimin's face with love. "We don't know if they survived the explosion or not, but it's possible that they're still alive."

Jimin shook his head as he sobbed so hard he could barely get the words out of his mouth. "No! That's impossible! N-No one could survive that big of an explosion, a-and the building was collapsing. What have I done?"

Jungkook then pulled away and lifted Jimin's chin so he was looking at him. Both gazed into each other's eyes, Jungkook's being a fiery amber color and Jimin's being a glistening arctic. "Listen, none of this was your fault. You went to save Ara because you are human and you had to do what you needed to do to for her sake. Taehyung, Namjoon, and Hoseok hyung may have died, but they didn't die in vain. So never blame yourself, okay?"