Save Me

Sorry for late update! :( I promise it'll get quicker by two weeks.

Warning: This chapter is dark and contains torture

-

Jungkook slowly stepped towards the battered, bloody form leaning shakily against the door.

"J-Jimin? Wh-How...?" He says almost out of breath.

Jimin looked very pale and more ill than before, his eyes mortified and disoriented. A second passed and he began coughing violently, hunching over in pain. Jungkook quickly ran and caught him in his arms just as he collapsed.

"Quick! Get him to the infirmary!" Jiyong ordered with wide, startled eyes.

Jungkook swiftly scooped up the unconscious male and made his way to the infirmary, his friends following right behind him.

"J-Jungkook..." Jimin whispered coarsely.

"It's okay, you're going to be okay. Just hang in there, Jimin." Jungkook affirmed softly as he approached the doctors who were heading their way. They took Jimin and carefully placed him on a stretcher before hurrying away into one of the rooms.

Jungkook was left frozen and confused until Taehyung gently took his hand, his gaze still fixed upon the door as he was dragged away.

-

"What the hell is going on?" Taeyang growled, looking like he was one second away from beating the shit out of Jiyong.

"I-I don't know. We'll have to confront Jimin after he wakes up." The king responds with a deep frown etched on his face.

Nobody expected the ice mage to appear that suddenly, but it was no surprise that he was in that condition - not after knowing who he faced.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was in his room, fidgeting and biting his nails in worry for Jimin. He felt his heart tear apart at the sight of his injured body, and it was as if he was just as in pain as Jimin was. 

"Jungkook, he's awake! Jimin's awake!" Someone shouted outside his door.

Immediately, he jumped up and ran out, heart thumping in anticipation and relief as he followed after Taehyung. The moment he swung the door open, he noticed the silver-haired boy staring blankly at his hands.

"Jimin!" He smiled widely and hugged the other's small frame tightly. "I was so worried for you. Why did you just leave like that? Where did you go?"

Jimin smiled and hugged him back. "Let's not talk about this now. I missed you so much, Jungkook."

The younger pulled back a little and gently removed a few silver strands out of Jimin's forehead. "I really missed you too, hyung."

"Yah, Park Jimin!" Taehyung exclaimed as he swatted Jungkook's hands to the side and grabbed Jimin by the shoulders, shaking him back and forth. "You're not gonna acknowledge your best friend!"

Jimin laughed and placed a hand over the pouting male's arm. "I'm sorry. Please don't be mad at me." He pouted back cutely, and the other stilled for a moment.

"Uh, something the matter?" Jimin tilted his head in confusion.

"Oh - uh, no - anyways, I'm glad you're still alive, punk." Taehyung grins as he snapped out of his strange daze and ruffled the older's hair playfully. Jungkook couldn't help but notice the bright and lively aura around Taehyung shifting to something else. The smile on his face wasn't as bright as it should've been.

"Jungkoook-ah, I'm hungry. Let's eat something!" Jimin proclaims with large, gleaming eyes.

"Yeah, of course. But are you able to move?" Jungkook glanced at the white bandages wrapped around the smaller's arms and torso; a patch was stuck to his temple and his lips were still caked with dried blood.