King Jiyong's Secret

I AM SO SORRY I AM A TERRIBLE AUTHOR HOW DARE I KEEP MY READERS WAITING FOR LIKE ETERNITY I AM SORRY

I had to be hospitalized for like a month cuz I got really REALLY sick. I was scared that I was going to like die but it's okay now. It's still a bit iffy BUT I felt the need to write so I could keep updated. Once again, I'm very sorry for not updating sooner and sorry to those who felt disappointed...

-

Jimin sat on Jungkook's bed and leaned tiredly against the headboard, a thick blanket wrapped around his heaving body. His mind was hazy and his cheeks burned with fever. The door to the room opened as Jin walked in with medicine and a glass of water in his hands. The older boy sat beside Jimin's cocooned form and placed his palm against the other's forehead.

"I'm afraid you still have a fever, Jimin. The doctor said to make sure you eat this medicine." Jin states just as Jimin opened his eyes.

"Thanks, hyung..." he croaks before taking the pills and swallowing them with the water. He then shut his eyes once more in exhaustion.

"Hey, Jungkook should be here any moment now. The meeting that the king held probably ended. He didn't want to go because he wanted to take care of you, but since he's the general and all, he really had no choice," Jin explained with a smile.

Jimin nodded weakly in response.

"I'm sorry, Jimin-ah, but I have to get going right now. Make sure you drink plenty of water and don't go out alone, okay?" 

"Okay..."

The sound of footsteps furthering away and the door closing reverberated through Jimin's skull as he released a breath he's been holding.

"It's coming to get you..." The voice whispered. "It's coming..."

Jimin shook his head back and forth to make the voice disappear, but it never did. It haunted him every time he closed his eyes and somehow he felt as if his mentality was being drained.

Who are you? What do you want from me? He asked.

"..." There was no response.

Sighing, the mage slid further into the thick covers and allowed Jungkook's scent to fill his senses. The smell of berries and a hint of ocean soothed the throbbing pain in his head, reducing the thunderous ringing to a light pulse. 

Jungkook, I don't know what you're doing to me...but it can't be good. He thought as he clutched onto Jungkook's pillow and slowly inhaled.

A few minutes later, the door opened and the fire mage walked in with a smile. Jimin's heart subconsciously fluttered with delight.

"How're you feeling, Chim?" Jungkook inquires as he sat close beside him.

"A little dizzy..." Jimin admitted as he gulped from the proximity between them. The memory of their first kiss ran through his mind over and over again.

What the hell is wrong with you, Park Jimin? You were never like this before!

"Hmm, that sucks," Jungkook says, "But I have an idea to help you feel better! We have to go out though so get on my back." He turns around and holds out his arms behind him for Jimin.

Suddenly flustered, the other feels his cheeks feeling hotter than before. "W-What? No, I can walk on my own. Besides, I'm heavy."

Jungkook rolled his head around and gave him a judging look. "Seriously, Park Jimin? You're heavy? Please, you weighed less than a feather the last time I carried you."