Shameless Promotion

Hey guys, it's the author here, MyLifeAsRyana! This is the sequel to my most popular Markiplier story on Wattpad so I'm going to use it for some shameless promotion of a Darkiplier story that I'm currently writing called A Deal With Dark. I think some of you might like it if you enjoyed this story and you're as obsessed with Darkiplier as I am.

When I wrote this story and Dark Side, it was a few years ago and honestly, nobody was really sure who Darkiplier was. There were no confirmed theories and there wasn't much on Mark's channel about Dark other than some random, small bits in videos. My own ideas of who Dark was were pretty shaky, and I think that shows in these stories (Dark Side and Thin Lines). But now that we've seen more of Dark and there are confirmed ideas about him and we really know what he looks and sounds like, I've been working on A Deal With Dark and I've been having a lot of fun with it. I feel much more confident about Dark's character in my new story and he's actually his own being in it, not just a personality that comes out when Mark is angry.

Basically, despite the fact that this story and Dark Side especially did well I'm much happier with this new Darkiplier story I'm working on and it would mean a lot to me if you guys checked it out. I will warn you that some parts are meant for 18+ readers so if you're not prepared for that, I wouldn't suggest reading it. However, I really do hope some of you give it a chance and I hope you get some enjoyment out of it! Thanks for taking the time to read this rambly author's note :)