Chapter One.

David "East" Easton

"Yo East you gone come to the club tonight?" My boy Tremaine asked.

"Nah not tonight got something I need to handle." I said.

Tremaine smacked his lips and gave me a bro hug.

"Alright bro be safe." He said.

I watched as he got in his car and I began walking to my Range. I got comfortable in my car and began taking the route to my lady house.

"Hey baby what's wrong?" Her voice is just so soft.

"Nothing I'm coming by so unlock the door." I said.

"Ok be safe." She said.

"Always." I said as I hung up.

I stopped at wing stop and picked up a 10 piece wing and some fries. I pulled up to my lady house and walked straight in.

"Baby?" I called out.

"In the den." She called back.

I kicked my shoes off and walked to the den. There she was in in all of her glory with some adida shorts and a spaghetti strapped shirt.

"Hey mamas." I said as I sat in between her legs.

"Hey baby how was your day?" She asked.

"It was a day." I said.

She knew I just wanted to chill and not talk about my day, she understands me so well. She picked up the food and we began eating.

"How was your day?" I asked.

She bit into her chicken and shrugged.

"It was a day." She mocked me.

I chuckled.

"You know I can't talk about that stuff." I said.

"Yeah." She said.

We ate in silence. I can tell she was upset, but she needed to understand it's just certain shit I can't talk about with her. The job I have it's dangerous, I've been in the game since I was 16.

"Baby don't be mad." I said.

"Ok what ever you say David." She said.

"Aniyah." I called her name out.

"I'm going to sleep." She said, walking away.

"Come here baby, please." I said.

She stopped and turned around walking towards me.

"Stop tripping you know I love you." I said as I began pecking her lips.

"I love you to I just want to know what's going on with my man." She said.

    She was talking to much, I began kissing her soft spot and she began moaning. I placed her on the couch and got on top of her, I knew her body like the back of my hand and vice versa. We've been together for a year and it feels like It's been a decade. I removed her shirt revealing her chocolate nipples.