Chapter Twenty

Aniyah Rose.

I unlocked the doors to my shop and looked at how fresh it was. The shop was up and running but it wasn't open. I was having the grand opening tonight, I had caters coming in and a mixologist.

"Hey boo place looks nice." Sunjai said looking around.

"Thanks to your help." I gave her a hug.

"So how are you?" She asked.

"Well the news took a storm on my mind, but I decided I'm going to keep her." I rubbed my stomach.

"Her?" She asked.

"I feel like it's a girl." I said.

"So are you going to tell David?" She asked.

"I'm still thinking about that." I said.

"Ok well at least your thinking about it." She said.

"Yeah- HEY FOOD GOES TO THE LEFT SIDE!" I yelled.

"I'm going to go get ready I'll see you later boo." She pecked my cheek and gave me a hug.

She walked out the shop. I checked the clock and grabbed my purse and walked out. I had to go get ready, I walked into my house and immediately ran to the shower. I took a 30 to 40 minute shower.

"What to wear?" I asked myself as I looked in my closet.

I decided to wear my a blue dress with my tan heels. I wet my hair so it can began getting wavy and I did a soft makeup and sprayed some perfume on myself. I grabbed my purse and began walking past the mirror. I immediately stopped, I put my hand on my stomach and smiled.

  In a way I was glad I was pregnant I always wanted a child of my own. I was knocked out of my thoughts when my phone ranged.

"What big head?" I asked Troy as I began walking downstairs.

"Where the hell are you? Ain't this your grand opening?" He asked.

I laughed.

"I'm on my way as we speak boy calm down." I locked the house up and began walking to my car.

"Hurry yo ass up it's cold." He said.

"Ok ok." I hung up and began driving.

I got there in under 10 minutes the shop wasn't that far from my house. I couldn't even see my shop it was so many people her. I parked my car and stepped out.

"There She is!" Some yelled.

I smiled and walked through the crowd to give a few words before opening.

"Thank you all for coming it's been a long way but please enjoy." I unlocked the doors.

"You finally did it sis." Troy walked up.

"Boy look at you with the fresh line up." I complimented.

"Yeah I know ya boy fly." He said.