Chapter Five.

Aniyah Rose.

I felt kisses on my face and neck as I began to wake up. I see David looking at me cheesing, looking stupid as always.

"Move David." I said as I turned.

"You gotta get up for work." He said.

I looked at the clock and groaned.

"What are you still doing here?" I asked as I yawned.

"I didn't wanna leave until I seen that beautiful smile of yours." He said.

I smiled and shook my head.

"There we go, give me some loving I'm about to go." He said.

I pecked her lips.

"I love you." I said.

"I LOVE YOU MORE!" He yelled as he was going downstairs.

"Impossible." I said.

I watched him pull out of my driveway and smiled. I'm glad he got his act together, I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I decided to get dress in something simple since I wasn't really feeling today.

I grabbed my purse and put my shades on. I walked to my car and began taking the route to the nail salon. I stopped to pick me up some breakfast and keep it to moving.

"Hey guys." I said.

Everyone said hello as I went to my station. I noticed that Sunjai wasn't here so I decided to call her.

"This is Sunjai leave a message." Her voicemail said.

I hung up and began doing my client's nails. She wanted a matte color but something summer-ish so I used my imagination and began to work.

"Oh my god I love them Niyah." She said.

"Thanks I knew you would." I said.

She was a regular, so I already knew he go to.

"Here you go baby keep the change." She said handing me a hundred dollar bill.

I smiled and put the money away. I seen Sunjai walk in and she didn't say a word to me, wonder what her problem is.

"Hey Jai." I said.

"Hi." She said.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, I have to get work." She said.

I sigh and went back to my station. I was ready for this day to be over with. We heard the bell ding and looked up to see Quita. She looked at me and Sunjai and rolled her eyes.

"Hey Quita.'" Sonya said.

Sonya was another nail artist. She was good but she wasn't like me or Sunjai. Quita had no choice but to go to Sonya or Kim. Kim was a chinese lady who was only good at lashes and massages.

"Hello Sonya." Quita said.

Sonya walk Quita towards her station and Quita began talking.

"Have you talked to East" Sonya asked.

"I haven't talked to him since I bodied that bitch in the club." She said.

"Please." I mumbled