Chapter Thirty-One

Aniyah Rose

"Are you sure you want to do this?" David asked.

"Yes we need to put a stop on this so we can focus on the baby." I folded my clothes.

He sigh.

"I know, it's going to be dangerous and who knows what's going on with your father." He said.

I sat down and put my head in my hands.

"Hey it's gone be good baby but when it comes down to it Aniyah I might have to kill your father." He grabbed my chin and looked me in the eyes.

"I know." I mumbled.

"Y'all ready?" Troy asked coming in.

"Yeah." I said grabbing my duffle bag.

"I got it." David took the bag out of my hand and walked ahead of me.

We got in the car and was headed to the jet. I looked out the window letting my thoughts get the best of me. I know my father was going to be dead when David got a hold of him. I just knew it wasn't going to be that easy.

"Baby." David said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"We here come on." He grabbed my hand and lead me out the car.

I inhaled and began boarding the jet.

"You ok Aniyah?" Sunjai asked.

"Yeah what about you?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm good." She smiled.

Everyone got on the jet and the ride was quiet. I knew it was going to be a long ride. I decided to just take a nap in one of the rooms.

The next day.

"Aniyah." Troy called my name.

"Troy what I'm trying to sleep." I groaned.

"I want to talk to you before we land at the run way." He began whispering.

I looked over and there was David sound asleep. I sat up slowly and looked at the time.

"Nigga it's 7 in the morning." I groaned.

"We about to land anyway but listen dad is going to die." He said.

I sigh.

"I know, that man is not our father he wasn't our father for a very long time." I yawned.

"I know it's just how could he become so...cold." He said.

"I don't know honestly Troy but now we have each other, and either way it goes someone is going to kill dad he's to powerful." I said.

"Yeah I know just didn't think it would be us." He mumbled.

"Hey He always said it's killed or be killed now get some sleep." I said.