Chapter Four.

David "East" Easton

"Baby?" I called out as I took my shoes off.

I just dropped tremaine off at Sunjai house and was ready to chill and be with my lady.

"Bathroom." She called back.

I kicked out my shoes and went upstairs to the bathroom. I seen her in the tub playing K michelle and drinking wine. I removed my clothes and got in behind her.

"Hey baby." I said as I kissed her shoulder.

"Tremaine knows about us." She said.

"I know...we talked about it when I dropped him off." I said.

"You ok?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm good at least we don't have to be in secrecy with our friends around." I said.

"Yeah." She said.

She leaned her head on my chest and held my hand.

"You look so delicious right now." I whispered in her ear.

"Well come take a bite." She said seductively.

"Don't mind if I do." I said as I began kissing her neck.

"Mmm." She moan.

I reached my hand to her vagina and it was like something snapped.

"Stop! Stop!" She yelled.

She got out the tub and immediately grabbed her towel. I was shocked Aniyah never covered her body around me. She looked so lost and scared I never seen her like this, I got up and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist.

"Aniyah what's wrong?" I asked.

"Uh nothing." She said as she looked away from me.

"Rose." I looked at her in her midnight eyes and grabbed her face.

"I'm fine." She said as she began to tear up.

"No you not." I said.

She just started crying I felt so useless because I didn't know what was wrong. I just picked her up and went to our room, I went through her drawer to find her a night gown only to find some pills.

"Aniyah Janelle Rose -Anti-Depressants"

"Baby what is this?" I asked.

She looked at me and cried harder. I had to sit there for a good two hours holding her as she cried. She finally calmed down and we sat quietly for a minute.

"When I was 12 my father abused and raped me and my sister unique. It started as abuse then touching then straight entering. My sister was 14 and he always abused her she tried to protect me but once she turned 16 she was gone I don't know where she is and that's when it got worse for me. My father fucked my life up, I had to take therapy and get pills to remain sane." She said as tears fell down her face.