Chapter twelve

Troy Santiago

We pulled up to the house and I got nervous. I really wanted to get close to my sister, and I knew I had certain instructions from my father. I just don't think I can fall through with this plan.

"Troy." Aniyah said.

"Huh?" I asked.

"You ok?" She asked.

I cleared my throat and nodded as I exited the car. I ordered the butler to grab Aniyah's and David's luggage as they followed behind me.

"You guys can get settled down in your room while I let my father know you're here." I said.

"Thank you." Aniyah said.

"Gilbert where is my father?" I asked the butler.

"He's in his study." He said.

"Thank you." I said as I walked away.

I entered my fathers study to see him looking over his papers.

"They have arrived." I said.

"Very well my son." He said.

"Um pops we shouldn't go through with this plan we should try to be a family again." I said.

"Not this again...I need to get Diego to come here." He said.

"How do you come out to use your own daughter as bait pops come on this ain't right." I said.

"Boy do it look like I give a damn...I need to take him out worry about that bonding shit later." He said.

"What about the boyfriend?" I asked.

"He makes her feel safe." He said.

"Pops I was raised by myself this is the first connection of blood I have other than you...don't take this from me dad." I said.

"Troy don't start that shit." He said.

"Fine." I got up and left out.

   My whole life I was raised by myself. No mom no siblings just by myself, when I met Aniyah I finally felt a little connection something I haven't felt in a long time...love.

    Pops was to into the game trying to raise me and keep the streets good was hard for him. He choose the game over his own son the only reason I was apart of this was to get closer to him.
Aniyah Rose.

I sat my bag down and jumped into the bed. I felt the bed dip beside me as David rubbed my back.

"How you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm ok." I said.

"Nervous?" He asked.

"A little." I said.

"I got you." He said.

"Can you give me a booty rub it's been abandoned for a minute." I said.