Chapter Twenty-Four

David "East" Easton

I yawned as I sat up, Aniyah was still sound asleep. I quietly removed myself from under her and went to take a shower. Last night was the first Aniyah and I had sex since we broken up.

I stepped out the shower and began getting dress. I needed to handle this Damien issue quick.

"Where are you going?" Aniyah asked.

She looked most beautiful when she wakes up with her bed hair.

"I'm going to handle some business." I sat by her side.

She pouted.

"I promise I'll pick you up for lunch." I pecked her lips.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you to." She said.

"And I love you more." I whispered to her stomach.

I pecked her lips a few more times before leaving. I made sure the house was locked and secured before I hit the road.

"Yo boss I heard you needed to talk to me." Leo said.

Leo is the head of my security, he is an ex military and is one hell of a soldier.

"As you know Damien is back he's been watching Aniyah and I want you not anyone else but you to watch her." I said.

"You want me to babysit?" He asked.

I chuckled.

"It's not really babysitting, I'm a busy man and I can't concentrate knowing she's out there without protection." I said.

"Fine." He said.

I dismissed him and continued working. I needed to find Damien and quick.

"What it do flight crew." Troy said walking in.

I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up." I dapped him up and sat back down.

"So I talk to my pops this morning." He said.

"Mhm." I said.

"He wants to be here for his grandchild." He said.

"You told him Aniyah was pregnant?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Did I say grandchild I meant grams." He tried to cover it up.

"You tell him it's up to Aniyah and I, highly doubt she gone let him come anywhere near our child." I said.

"I honestly don't think he should be apart of anyone's life, he doesn't deserve to even have a relationship with any of his kids." He said.

I looked at Troy as his leg shook uncontrollably.

"What else did your father say?" I asked.