Chapter Sixteen

Aniyah Rose.

"So wait your real dad has a twin?" Sunjai asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Well besides all of the crazy stuff did you enjoy the trip?" She asked.

"Yeah it was fun." I said.

"So how's the shop coming along?" She asked.

"Well David suggested I put the shop on hold until this whole fiesta blows over." I said rolling my eyes.

"So David's really going to be taking over huh?" Sunjai asked.

I looked down.

"Things aren't going to be the same." I said.

"Yeah I know, Trey is going to be taking big steps now." She said.

"Well at least we have each other." I said smiling.

David "East" Easton

"So far all we know is Diego plays pool in a Bronx club." Trey said.

"This place is packed with security guards." I said.

"We have been scoping the place out and as far as we know Diego plays pool every Saturday at 12 a.m he doesn't leave until 2." Troy said.

"We are going to continue studying the place and count how many guards we have to take out, we should be ready to take action in a month we want to make sure this goes right." I said.

"What about Damon?" Trey asked.

"Damn I forgot about him." I said.

"Who the fuck is Damon?" Troy asked.

"He was with us but then he set us up." I explained.

"So?" Trey asked.

"Uh ok this is what we're going to do two of my men will watch the club every Saturday night. Two other man will keep track of Damon." I said.

They all nodded and got back to what they were doing. I sat in my chair and sighed.

"Did you figure out how you are going to balance East and David?" Trey asked.

"I just don't want to lose her to this shit." I said.

"You need to put something on a schedule nigga." Trey said as he sat down.

"Yeah I know." I said.

"Well let me give you some advice...I put Sunjai before everything, that's my number one. Me and Sunjai been together for what a month nigga you and Aniyah been together for almost two years, if she ain't yo first priority then you bugging." Trey said.

"Period't" Trey said smacking his lips and rolling his eyes.

We bust out laughing.

"Hold up this Aniyah let me take this." I said as I walked away.

"Hey baby." She said.