Chapter Three

Aniyah Rose.

"No stop it daddy it hurts it hurts!"

"Shut up ANIYAH!"

"Please daddy I'm sorry!"

"You gonna take it just like your sister!"

"NOOOO!" I yelled gasping.

I felt all over my body to make sure the dream wasn't real. It's starting again, the nightmares the paranoia of him still being out there.

I looked at the clock it was 8 in the morning. I got off the couch and went to the backdoor to see if David car was out, and like clock work he was gone.

I went to the shower and thought long and hard about my whole life. How it took years for me to even be close to a man, how I had to take therapy to get through the rape and abuse.

How can a man rape his own daughter repeatedly, and enjoyed it. I haven't told anyone about it but sunjai, David would go crazy if he knew that my father was still out there.

I stepped out the shower and dried off and began getting dressed. I was still upset about David, I couldn't continue to deal with the secretive shit. These dreams only come when David and I have an argument.

Knock knock.

I wrapped myself up in a robe and went to the door.

"Hey girl." Sunjai said.

"Hey." I said.

She came in and walked straight the kitchen. I followed behind her and sat in the island.

"What's wrong?" Sunjai asked.

"Nightmare." I said.

"Wanna talk about it?" She asked.

"Nope." I said.

"I got just the thang." She said.

She went through my cabinets and found a bottle of white wine. She smiled at me and I laughed, she knows me oh so well.

I grabbed two glasses and began filling them.

"So how did it go with you and ole boy?" I asked as I take a sip.

"He is amazing." She said smiling.

"Oh my god you dirty girl you slept with him?" I asked.

She started blushing as she took a sip of her wine.

"You nasty." I said laughing.

"It was amazing I know it's early but I like him and you should find someone." She said.

"Listen Jai I have to tell you something-" Her phone begins to ring.

"Hold up girl." She said as she answered.

She began talking and smiling before hanging up.