Chapter Thirty

David "East" Easton.

We pulled up to the secluded area and watched as Sonya waited for Damien. She looked nervous but she took a few breaths and waited.

"So you and Sonya?" I asked Troy.

"I probably would've did the same thing, just she should've said something." He said.

"Yeah, have you talk to yo pops?" I asked.

"Nope." He said popping the p.

"Well he might be behind this." I said.

He looked at me.

"What you mean?" He asked.

"Aniyah told me when she killed one of the guards he was speaking to your father about Damien." I said.

"Hijo de puta (son of a Bitch)" He spoke in Spanish.

"I don't know what to do about him until I find out what's this all about." I said.

He nodded.

"Once we get Damien then everything will be in the light." He said.

I nodded and watched Sonya.

"Right on time." I said as I watch Damien walk up to Sonya.

Troy say up.

"On my count, 1...2...3...now." I said.

All of my men came out of there places pointing there guns at Damien. Troy and I stepped out the car and walked over to Damien who's had his hands up.

"Well hello motherfucker." Troy said.

"Fuck." Damien mumbled.

Sonya got behind Troy.

"Night night nigga." I said as I punched him.

He passed out.

"Take him back to the trap." I said.

My men did as told.

"You Alright Sonya?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said.

Troy wrapped his arms around her and pecked her forehead. We all got in my car and headed back to the trap. Once I got back I immediately went to check on Aniyah. She was sleeping peacefully, I pecked her forehead and went down to the basement. I seen Damien tied up to the chair with his head down.

"Wakey wakey." I splashed him with some cold water.

He groaned as he calmed down. He took in his surroundings and looked at me with cold eyes.

"Speak." I said.

He chuckled

"I know how this is going to go East. When I tell you what I know you're going to kill me, I use to work with you remember?" He asked.