Chapter Nineteen

David "East" Easton

Two months later.

I sat in my new office thinking once again about Aniyah. I wondered how she was doing, I just wanted to smell her and hold her. I haven't seen her since that night, Troy moved out and got his own apartment.

"What up boy." Trey said as he sat down.

"Wassup." I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Thinking about Aniyah again?" He asked.

"I just miss her." I sigh.

"You think she done done?" He asked.

"I don't think so, I don't know." I said.

"Well ever since you've taken out Diego shit has been running smoothly." He said.

I sat and thought about when I killed Diego.

Flash back.

I had my men take out the front guards as we snuck into the club. I made sure my silencer was on and we began dropping people left and right.

"Ok on three...1...2...3" I kicked the door in.

Diego's guards tried to reach for there weapons but we were to fast.

"East pleasure to see you have a seat." Diego said.

"Gladly." I sat down and placed my gun in front of me.

"So who sent you?" He smoked from his cigar.

"Don't worry about it, this is personal...you raped and abused a little girl." I spat.

"Must be talking about my niece Aniyah." He took a sip of his scotch.

"I just want to know why?" I asked.

"Because I'm a sick man...I've done some horrible things." He said.

"It was nice knowing you Diego." I said.

He finished his scotch.

"Yeah." He said.

I emptied my clip in his head. Before I knew it I kept pulling the trigger even when the clip was empty I kept pulling.

"David chill we gotta go." Troy said.

I snapped out of my thoughts and let the trigger go.

Flashback over.

Ever since I took Diego out, I got Samuel off my back and I'm rich as fuck. I have bitches falling left and right for me. I have everything I ever wanted. The only thing that was missing was Aniyah.

I've had a few one night stands to get my dick wet. I could have sex with thousands of women but the sex will never be like It is with Aniyah.

Aniyah Rose

"Well congratulations Ms. Santiago you are indeed two months pregnant." The doctor said.