Chapter Six.

Unknown

I sat outside of Aniyah's house, She pulled up into her driveway and went inside and a few minutes later another car pulled up and went around the house. I'm assuming that's her boyfriend, I didn't know what my boss was having me doing. I just needed to get paid so if sitting outside of a women house for 5k say less.

David "East" Easton.

"Baby." I said as I tapped her thigh.

"Nooo." She said.

It was time for me to go make this drop. I didn't want to leave her alone for some reason but I have to go handle my business.

"I promise I'll be back." I said.

"Pinky?" She asked.

I locked my pinky with hers and pecked her lips multiple times.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you to please be safe." She said.

I looked at her and gave her a long hug.

"I will baby." I said as I walked out.

I felt her eyes on my back as I got in my car. I drove out and took the route to the warehouse, I called tremaine to see where he was.

"Speak." He said.

"Where you at nigga?" I asked.

"On my way to the warehouse nigga where you at?" He asked.

"Shit I'm almost there you got the shit?" I asked.

"Yeah but aye did you talk to Aniyah?" He asked.

"Yeah about the Sunjai issue." I said.

"What you gone do?" He asked.

"Nigga I don't know shit about that women stuff." I said.

"Nigga me either why you think I asked you." He said.

"We'll talk about it later, I'm pulling up." I said.

"Bet." He said.

I parked my car and got out. A few minutes Tremaine pulled up and got out, we dapped and walked into the warehouse.

"Where the fuck is that nigga Damien?" Tremaine asked.

"I don't even know man he been M.I.A. for a minute now that I think about it." I said.

"We'll stop by his crib later right now let's just count this money and make sure shit is straight." He said.

We counted the money and waited for Diego to come. I was on my phone playing games until I heard a car door close.

"Let's get this shit over with" I said.

"Yeah." He said.

Diego came in with his crew behind him and it was just me and tremaine.

"East my man how's the business?" He asked.