Chapter Thirty-Six

Aniyah Rose

It's been a month since everything went down. Samuel and I have spoke on the phone multiple times and he even sent gifts for the baby. I've found out David and I are having a girl I'm so excited.

Speaking of David he's been so busy and it's been getting on my damn nerves. He comes home and goes straight to sleep.

"Hey baby." He said coming into the house.

He had a bag in his hand and he sat it on the counter. He tried to give me a kiss but I dodged it.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"Why you acting like that?" He asked.

"No why you acting like that, coming home late and shit let me find out you fucking with one of these bitches David and I swear I will end your fucking life." I said pointing my finger in his face.

He sigh and rolled his eyes.

"Listen I'll explain later please get dressed in something nice I want to take you out." He said.

"Now you want to take me out." I scuff.

"Just get dress." He said.

I sigh and went upstairs to take a nice hot shower. After the shower I found a cute floral dress in my closet with some yellow heels. Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I have to tip toe everywhere.

I sprayed some perfume and walked downstairs to see David matching my fly

I sprayed some perfume and walked downstairs to see David matching my fly. I rolled my eyes as I watch him put on his Rolex and chain.

 I rolled my eyes as I watch him put on his Rolex and chain

"Are you ready?" I asked with an attitude.

"Lose the attitude." He said looking me up and down.

He bit his lip and rubbed his beard.

"You look beautiful." He complimented.

I couldn't help but to blush.

"Thank you." I said smiling.

"There go that smile now come on." He grabbed my hand and led me to his car.

We drove for at least 20 mins before we got to a stadium.

"David What is this?" I asked.

"Would you stop asking questions women." He said as he opened my door and took my hand.

"Ok ok gosh." I said.

I was a little nervous because David and I haven't been out on a date publicly before. He decides to take me to a place where thousands of people are going to be.

"Don't be nervous baby." He whispered in my ear.

He gave the booth our tickets and we went to sit court side. It was 2nd quarter and the knicks were going against Golden State. Golden state was in the lead which is fine with me because it's my favorite team.

"IT'S TIME FOR HALF TIME!" The speaker yelled.

David stood up and looked down at me.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"Stay here." He walked in the middle of the court and grabbed a mic from the referee.

I seen Troy, Trey, Sunjai, and Sonya walking on the court. Where the hell did they come from?

"Hello everyone my name is David and that special lady over there is Aniyah. Her and I have been through a lot and I have put her through some shit. She never had me second guess her loyalty she held me down." He said.

I teared up. Sonya and Sunjai walked over to me and pulled me to the middle of the court.

"I love you girl, to infinity and beyond and could you do a real nigga the honors of letting me call you my wife?" He asked as he got on his knee.

I cried and covered my face as the crowd erupted into cheers.

"Can you say something mamas I'm getting nervous." He chuckled.

"Yes yes yes." I said.

He slid the ring on my finger and pecked my lips multiple times. I cried as he hugged me tight, words couldn't even describe how I was feeling.

"Congratulations guys." Sunjai said giving me a hug.

"You all knew about this and didn't say anything." I said as Troy laughed and gave me a hug.

"Duh it wouldn't be a surprise if we would've told you." Trey said giving me a hug following Sonya.

"I love you." David said as he pecked my lips.

"I love you to." I smiled.

"I have one more surprise for you." He smiled.

I looked around and Everybody was confused. I turned around and there stood Samuel.

"Congratulations baby girl." Samuel said hugging me.

"Aww ." I smiled as we all walked off the court.

Never would I imagine my life to be like this with David and everyone else. I'm 3 and half months pregnant and engaged. My father finally stop being bitter and is enjoying little of his life. Troy and Sonya are happy with each other. Trey and Sunjai are trying to start there family. Everything is falling into place and I
Couldn't ask for it to be better.

The end

Comment

Vote

I personally love this ending i have another book coming soon so stay tuned for that.

Thank you for everyone who tuned in for MRS.RIGHT.

RIGHT