Chapter Fourteen

David "East" Easton

I watched as Aniyah got dressed ready to go to dinner with her father. I tried to talk her out of it but she insisted she give him another shot.

"Please don't go." I said.

"David I need to do this. That was the main reason I came out here." She said as she put her earrings in.

I tilted my head to the side and bit my lip. I was getting a good view of her ass and I was enjoying it.

"I know baby but...you just so beautiful." I said as she smiled and looked at me.

"Thank you baby." She said.

"Please stay." I begged.

"No I'll call you when I'm on my way I promise." She said.

I sigh and nodded my head. She pecked my lips and grabbed her purse.

Aniyah Rose

I walked downstairs with David on my back. I seen my dad at the bottom of the stairs with his phone in his hand.

"Ok I love you and be safe." David said as he pecked my lips.

"Are you ready?" Samuel asked.

I nodded my head and went for the door. We got inside my fathers B.M.W. and was on our way.

"I know our first meeting was awkward but Aniyah I'm a very busy man." He said.

I rolled my eyes.

"A hug or something could've been good." I said.

He sighed.

"Yeah I know." He said.

The rest of the ride was silent. We pulled up to a restaurant and walked inside.

"Hello Mr. Santiago." The host said.

"Hello table for two." He said.

"Right this way." She said.

She took to us to a table by the window and got us seated. She handed us our menu and walked away.

"What are you having?" I asked, trying to spark up a convo.

"Um I think I'm going to go with steak with a loaded bake potatoe." He said.

"Hm sounds good I'll have the same." I said.

He nodded and called the waiter over.

"We're ready to order." He said.

"Ok what can I get you two?" She asked smiling.

"We'll have he steak with a loaded bake potatoe well done." He said.

"Drinks?" She asked.

"I'll have red wine." I said.

"Chardonnay." He said.