Chapter 1-Meeting Team 7

Naruto POV:

I woke up with the sun shining in my eyes and checked the time.
what! How is it 6 already! Today I need to meet with Team 7 for the first time and I can't be late. I need to put my fake smile on and pretend everythings fine. I mean they are probably going to hate me anyway like all the villagers do anyway.

I run over to the bathroom and change into my usual orange wear. I rush through my breakfast as Im already running late enough and run outside locking the door on my way. Stupid alarm clock. Im running late because of you.

I arrived at the place we were suposed to meet at and realised only the pink haired girl and the Uchiha kid were there. I guess that Kakashi sensei is late. Great first impressions. I dont want to be alone with these two weird and cruel kids. I hope he comes now.

After about 30 minutes of awkward silence, my white haired sensei comes walking to us and sits down infront of us.
"you're late!" sakura stated the obvious.
"oh sorry I'm late, I got lost on the path of life," Kakashi said in a serious way.
Wow what a great excuse Kakashi.

"Anyway how about we start to get to know each other. Okay let's start with your name,your goal,things you like and things you dont like,"
I dont want to do this.
"How about Naruto goes first," really sakura,why me.

Okay
"Im Naruto Uzumaki and...."
What do i say, i dont have any goals or dreams. I'll just make up a dream.
"....My goal is to become a Hokage stronger than the rest."
Like if anyone would want to be a Hokage for such horrible villagers and for such a miserable village.
Okay next lie.
"I love eating different type of ramen"
Ramen.Well I guess I do love ramen but all I do is lock myself in my room and cry.
"I dont like waiting for the water to boil in my ramen."
Lies.Lies.Lies. I hate everyone and the whole village. I hate the comments and rumors people make of me and most of all I hate the stupid fox living inside of me.
"Okay, next up is Sakura,"
I cant concentrate anymore. I need to go home, i cant stand anymore seconds with these three. They all hate me anyway so why do I evwn bother.
Sakura and Sasuke finished talking but I didn't hear or care about anything they just said.

"Okay, well we can meet again when we have a mission or when we need to train"
kakashi sensei your a life saviour now please let me go.
"well you can hang out together or go home,"
By the time he finished his sentence, I was already  starting to walk away.
I can hear their voices as I go away.
"why did he leave so suddenly i was going to ask if he wanted to stau with us,"Sakura said "he's so weird and annoying.Plus he's dumb and a big trumble maker."
"well who cares, I get to spend more time with you Sasuke-kun,"
"Great," Sasuke said in a really sarcastic way.
Great, I knew they hated me and found me a nuisence as well.
Why does everyone hate me.

A/N Note:
The first chapter is done and I really like it so I hope you do too. I know Sakura seems really annoying and mean till now but I tried to make her as similar as she was in the start of Naruto. Obviously being a Sakura fan, I'll develope her so that she is friends and cares about Naruto  like she does in Naruto Shippuden.
Anyway thank you for reading this far.