Chapter 6-Hatred and understanding

Naruto's POV:

I could feel a lot of power and hatred coming from this power.I got a feeling that Kurama has suffered like me and knows true loneliness.I'm going to talk to him later.I need to know why since I am his Jinchuriki after all.This hatred and power are overwhelming and I am scared of myself.Now I get why people call me a demon.Me and Kurama are monsters that don't belong anywhere. I turn around and see Sasuke and Sakura's face.They both seem worried and suprised.I wonder if they think I'm a demon too.Kakashi though is shocked and I can see swear forming on his forhead.
"Naruto.........!"I can hear sensei's voice but I can only hear my name as the rest is like a distant whisper.

"That's more like it.I knew the fox demon wasn't that weak. Time to have some fun Demon child." Zabuza laughed as he spoke.
I got even angrier and my hatred got the best of me as my teeth turned to fangs and my nails into talons. My whiskers darken as my eyes turn blood red and fox like. All the hatred I felt since I was young now let loose as a tail made out of chakra grew from the chakra cloak.
"DONT YOU DARE CALL ME A DEMON.IM NOT A DEMON!" I shouted as I hit Zabuza in his stomach. It had so much force that he was sent flying backwards against a tree,making it snap in half.
"Ha.Sure.What I see infront of me though is not a Human. Im enjoying this more than I thought,"  you could hear the amusement in Zabuza's voice. I got even angrier.I punched him again making him cough out blood.
"I guess I should get serious since I'm fighting a Jinchuriki."
He jumped up and did a hand sign I didn't reconise.

Kakashi's POV:

I could hear Naruto scream something about being a demon when i saw it. More chakra circled around Naruto as the first tail started forming from his chakra cloak. This can't be happening.He can't grow anymore tails.If he does I don't know what will happen to him. He punches zabuza sending him to the nearest tree with amazing force and punches him another time. I need to do something before he is overrun by the Kyuubi's chakra. Zabuza jumps up and starts making hand signs.I immediately realise what hes going to do. I need to get Naruto out of there. I run as fast as I can towards Naruto,fighting the massive power and bloodlust.
"Water prison!" I hear Zabuza yell and realise I'm too late. I stand infront of Zabuza activating my Sharingan ready to fight.

Naruto's POV:

"Water Prison!" Zabuza yells as I see Kakashi Sensei running towsrds me. Before I realise whats happening, I get caught in a huge water bubble and realise I got caught inside his water prison.I cant breathe. Im going to drown. I see Sensei in fighting stance and I try to breake free. I had an idea.I release as much red chakra as I can making the water bubble and pop. The chakra than escaped from the bubble and became a pwrfull chakre blast. It knocked Zabuza of his feet making him hit his head on the rocks. He looses consciousness and faints.I see Kakashi trting to dodge the attack as Sakura and Sasuke got knocked back a few centimeters.I cant believe I hit my friends. Im such an idiot.

Suddenly I get a huge headache.It feels like my head is about to explode. My vision turns blurry and the earth starts spinning. I feel lightheaded and I can hear people calling my name. I slowly fall to the ground loosing consciousness.

Kakashi's POV:

The chakra blasted Sasuke and Sakura back and I saw Zabuza getting knocked out. I rush to the rest of team 7's side and make sure they're okay.
"Kakashi sensei are you alright?" asked a worried Sakura
"Yeah i'm fine. What about you?"
"we're fine.We just got sent backwards because of that hughe amount of chakra. It came from Naruto.We know you know something we dont so you better explain later." Sasuke said in his usual tone.I knew it. I'm going to need to do a long explanation.
"KAKASHI SENSEI!NARUTO FAINTED.WE NEED TO GET TO A HOSPITAL!" Sakura was screaming and you could see she was really worried. I look at Naruto and see that he dosent have the chakra anymore. She's right.Naruto's lying on the floor and bloods coming out from his forhead as he fell on a rock. I run to his side as fast as I can and bring him to team 7' s side. As soon as I lie him down, Sakura and Sasuke look at their teammate with worry evident on their faces.
"Kakashi sensei what happened to Naruto?" asked Sasuke
"Is he alright? What do we do he's bleeding.We need to treat him," Sakura was now panicking as she stared at a unconscious Naruto. She had teary eyes as she saw that he was in a bad condition.Sasuke was glaring at me wanting answers as he was worring for his teammate and friend. I stare at Naruto and at Zabuza. I go and tie him up so that he wont escape and bring him back to where Naruto is.He defeated him.I never knew he was this strong. I stare at all of team 7 as I sigh. I need to treat Naruto and then I got some explaining to do.

Naruto's POV:

I open my eyes and I'm back infront of the red gates. Perfect.I needed to talk to Kurama anyway and this time seems perfect.
"Kurama I need to talk to you!" i shout joping that he heard it. I hear a loud roar coming from the gates. I guess I woke him up.
"Why are you here again!"Kurama seemed grumpy and angry. Yep I woke him up.
"Chill I just want to talk with you,"
"And why would I want to talk to you,"
"Please I want to be your friend,"
"My friend! What a stupid thing! I don't need you as a friend!"
"I know how being lonely feels like and I don't want you to go through it as well.We can overcome this loneliness together.We can comfort each other when we need to."
"I don't need your help.And who said I was lonely."
"When you gave me your power I could feel all the hatred and sadness you felt.I know how you feel.I am your jinchuriki after all."
Kurama was left speechless. I guess he was shocked that I knew this much or that I wanted to be his friend.
"Please Kurama give me a chance. We have to work together. You and I can work together and we will become powerfull. We will protect people we care about and do good.This way no one will fear you or me.Please."
"Fine other wise you wont leave me alone." I could see a slight smile and started laughing.
"Why are you laughing?"
"Nothing!"
"Tell me"
"Dont want to"
"Fine" Kurama pouted (can he even pout) in annoyance. I swear he's such a child.I don't know how he could have destroyed Konoha.
"Kurama just wondering. Why did you destroy Konoha?"
" You see I didnt want to but I was under control. This masked man was controlling me from behind the scenes. I never would have wanted to."
"I knew it. You are a good guy after all." I run up to him and hug his dark orange fur. Kurama was suprised and was embarrassed.
"What is this for?"
"I'm just happy to know that you're nice,"
I slowly fall asleep cuddled against Kurama's soft fur.