Chapter 2-Emotions

Naruto's POV:

As I Leave Team 7 and head home, I take a shortcut in the alley way so that I won't meet any villagers. But I guess luck isn't with me today. Wait, luck never is. Just when I'm about to turn right I feel stares on me so I turn my gaze in that direction. When my eyes meet the eyes of the two ladies, the comments and rumors start. My nightmare starts again.
"It's him."
"I know it's the Demon child."
"Why does the third allow him to live, he should just die."
"Lets leave before he kills us like he killed the others"

There they go again.
Making my life a living Hell.
I run home trying to hold in my tears as I hate showing my weakness. When I reach home, I quickly lock the door behind me and let the emotions I tried locking away since morning run loose.

I didnt kill anyone and its not my fault that I'm the host for the Kyuubi.
I hate everyone.
I hate the village.
I hate life and being alive.
I'm a demon.
I'm a monster.
I'm a nuisance everyone hates.
I'm completely alone. I have no friends and my family is probably dead. No one trusts me as everyone fears me.Even my teammates probably hate me.
What did I do to desrve this.
Everytime I hear the kyuubi's voice in my head and I try all I can to fight it.
Hes eating all my hatred and hes trying to get to me.
Its all because of the villagers.
I haye all of them so much and the Kyuubi tries to reach me through my hatred.
Maybe if I die I wont suffer anymore.
Maybe if I die I'll know what the true meaning of life is.
Maybe if I die I'll know what my purpose in life is.
The comments and rumors would stop and I would finnaly feel peace.

I stand up and walk rowards the bathroom door, debating whether I would do it or not. I open the bathroom door and see the bath in the corner of the room. Next to the bath there's a small stool and I go and sit there. I open and search my ninja pouch until I find my Kunai knife. I slowly roll up my sleeves and they reveal pale skin. The Kunai knife feels cold against my skin as I cut my wrist. Tears start rolling from my eyes. My blood pours down the bath and into the drain as my tears wash down aswell. I leave the bathroom, not bodering to clean up and lie down in bed.

I stare at the ceiling and at the cut on my wrist. I decide to roll up my sleeves so that I wont risk anyone seeing them. Today was a long and awfull day. Im sure that Sakura,Sasuke and Kakashi hate me and probably all of my classmates do to. Tomorrow I'm going to be seing them again. Another day, another mask and more lies. Im tired of all of this and Im tired of people misunderstanding and judging me before even getting to now me.

Before I go to sleep I decide to eat some Ramen as my stomach wont let me sleep from how hungry I am. The water finished cooking the ramen and I slowly eat all of them. I guess the part about liking ramen and waiting for the water to boil is true. I lie down in bed as I cry myself asleep.