Chapter 9 - Dinner

Naruto's POV:

"Let's continue with the mission."
Just so you know, even if I did tell them a part of my dream it still dosent mean I trust them completely.I can't let them know about my pain and suffering because they shouldn't worry about a demon like me. I'm still suprised that they don't hate me after they heard that I have Kurama inside of me. I'm scared of what may happen to me now but the warm feeling in my heart makes it go away.

We head downstairs and I realise it's already dark outside.I wasn't asleep for so long. Or was I? I see Tazuna's daughter preparing dinner and Tazuna standing next to her.I look around the unfamiliar house and find a picture attached to the wall. It was a photo with Tazuna,his daughter,a little boy and a man who seams to be the father of the little boy.
"Who is the boy in the picture?"
"That's my child Inari."
"I don't see him around."
"He's still sad about his father's death."
I was speechless.I know how that feels like and I know what sadness can turn people into.
"Sensei! Zabuza's not here." Sakura said.I turn around and see a rope on the floor.
"Were is he," Kakashi said. "Do you know anything Tazuna?"
"I wanted to tell you'll before but you were upstairs. We went outside to get some fish and when we came back he was gone."
"We need to go and find him."
"Sensei.Dont you think we should wait until morning.I mean Naruto just woke up.He should be a bit hungry." Good point Sasuke. I do feel hungry.

*time skip to dinner*

We were sitting at the table and sakura,Sasuke and Sensei were talking about Zabuza.
"I honestly don't get what's so great about him. I think he looks like a cow,"
All of them started laughing and I slowly get a smile on my face.
"Naruto even if his appearance isn't that great he is a criminal in the bingo book." After Sensei said this I look up and see Tazuna's grandchild Inari. I see he's quite pissed and honestly I don't know why. Who gets so pissed at night.

"WHY DO YOU EVEN TRY TO BE HEROES! HEROES DON'T EXIST SO WHY TRY! YOU ALL ARE GOING TO DIE ANYWAY." Inari had an outburst.
After what he said I had anger boiling up inside of me and I felt like I was going to explode.
"Naruto calm down," I heard Sasuke whisper. I don't know what happened after but I slapped the table hard and everyone flinched and turned towards me.
"What do you know about heroes? I'll rather try than sit in my room and cry." I yelled " Sorry I need to take some air."
I go outside ignoring the others that are calling my name.

Kakashi's POV:

After Naruto's little outburst Inari was speechless and pretty much every one else was.
We tried calling him but he kept on walking outside until we couldn't see him any more.
"Kakashi Sensei I'm going after Naruto," Sasuke said and I nod.
Inari ran out of the house and I decided to follow him.

I see him sitting on the outside of the house. I slowly sit next to him and face him.
"Listen Inari don't blame Naruto for what he did. He is the same as you. He never knew his parents but he made it his goal to become Hokage. He never gives up and he tries his bes. He was just angry that you would say such a thing."
When I said this, there was sadness in Inari's eyes.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean it."
"It's fine just go to him and tell him that your sorry. He'll probably forgive you."
I pat his back and tell him to come back home with me.
Sasuke bring Naruto home it's getting late.

Naruto's POV:

When I'm far enough I start running further into the forest. I feel like I'm going to explode. I have so much anger and sadness inside of me. I feel like my mask is going to break at any moment.
When I'm finally far enough I fall to the ground and start crying.Today I had so many emotions that needed to be let out.
The nightmare about the villagers turturing me and that little outburst made my mask crack.
I hug my knees to my chest and start crying even louder.

Sasuke's POV:

After I told Sensei, I started going after Naruto. At the start I hid behind the bushes and followed him. After we were quite far from the house he started running. He was so fast I had to sprint to keep up. I never knew that he was this quick. I run after him and stop when he suddenly drops on the floor. I start panicking and start to go to him when I start to see him cry. Why would Naruto cry? It isn't like him.

He hugged his knees and started crying louder and I could hear some words coming out of his mouth.
"Why do this things always happen to me," I hear him whisper.  What does he mean.
"The nightmare and the outburst made my........" I couldn't hear anything else as his crying covered all he was saying. This is not the Naruto I know. I need to know why he's crying.
After awhile he stands up with a sigh and murmurs something I can't hear. He starts to walk away and I slowly follow behind him. It's was already darker outside and the moonlight reflected on Naruto's eyes and I saw something that broke my heart. I saw pain and loneliness inside those eyes and I started to wonder wethear I actually knew Naruto at all. Wethear the Naruto we knew was only just an act to cover a broken little boy. Seeing him like this makes me worry and I want to go there and tell him it's alright. But I'm an Uchiha and I have my pride so I'll just tell Kakashi Sensei and see what we'll do. I follow him as he heads back inside the house.

*in the house*

"Tomorrow we are going to find Zabuza and protect Tazuna while he finishes building the bridge. I have a feeling that Zabuza works with the guy who wants you dead."
Kakashi Sensei said and we all nod in agreement.
"We can go asleep now as we need to wake up early tomorrow,"
Sakura and Naruto said goodnight and headed to the rooms but I stayed here. I gave Kakashi a look that told him that I needed to talk.
I wonder what he thinks.

Author's note:

I haven't updated in a long while but I guess it's because I had a small writing block. I wanted to write but I didn't know how to continue it. I'm happy of how it turned out though.
There was a lot of changes in the point of views.

----Francy