Chapter 8-The Nightmare

Naruto's POV:

I was running away from a mob of angry villagers.I dont know what I did to anger them but they've been chasing me along the dark alleyways. They were shouting insults at me like 'DEMON' 'MONSTER' or 'YOU SHOULD JUST DIE'. Each one broke my heart but I was used to it.The glares and the insults were thrown at me from all directions. I ran and ran trying to loose them until I reached a dead end.

No.No.No.This cant be happening.I turn around and see the villagers are already infront of me.My fear is increasing and they start pulling something away from their pockets. I see a shimmer and realise that they have kunai knifes.
One.Two.And three.All of them start stabbing me and cutting me in different places.I start crying. What did I do to deserve this? I've never felt so scared in my life.I've never been beat up by the villagers before.I start loosing blood and I slowly slip into unconsciousness.

I wake up and I'm infront of a blond haired shinobi. He has bright blue eyes and a sweet smile on his face.I'm suprised he is smiling at a 'demon'. I slowly sit up and stare at him.Thats when I realise who is.He's the Fourth Hokage,Minato Namikaze. HE SHOULD BE DEAD,WHAT IS HE DOING HERE. Wait,where am I?

"You finnaly woke up Naruto,"
I'm speechless. First I meet the Fourth Hokage and then he even knows my name.
"Why are you alive and how do you know my name?"
"You see,I'm dead but when I sealed the Kyuubi inside of you I was able to seal a bit of mine and Kushina's chakra inside of you.This way when you need help,we will apear infront of you.Right now I'm talking to you through a dream.,"
"Why would you want to appear infont of a random shinobi of Konoha? I know you are the fourth Hokage but why seal your chakra and some stranger's inside of me. And what do you mean. Im not in a dream"
Minato looked hurt.What did I say?
"Naruto you are actually sleeping and resting from the outburst you had in the forest. This is only a dream. I know you dont remember but Kushina and I are your parents.I know we couldn't be there but we really wanted to watch you grow. I'm so sorry that we couldn't help you through your childhood.We had to protect our village and we had to protect you."

Now I was crying. I finally know who my parents are.I finally know I actually have parents. All this time I never knew my father was the Fourth Hokage.Why did Jiji hide this from me? Why did everyone hide this from me? I dont know what happened next but the small room was turning white.I was slowly disappearing.
"Your mother and I love you so much.I hope I can see you again,"
"Wait dad!I have so much I want to ask you,like how mom is like,"
"I'm sorry Naruto,"
I cry even more as he disappears along with the room. The room changes and I'm back in front of the villagers. They start cutting me again and again. I start screaming and crying, wanting them to stop.
I close my eyes wanting this to stop.

I scream as I open my eyes. I'm lying in a bed in an unfamiliar room.I realise that it was all a Nightmare. I have sweat all over my forehead and my pillow is wet with my tears and sweat.My breathing is fast and heavy. I remember my dad,the Fourth Hokage. I have so many questions I need to ask.I can't believe he's the one who sealed Kurama inside of me. I'm not angry.I'm just suprised that my own father sealed kurama inside of me. I know that he had a good reason and he only did it to protect me and the village. I start cr

ying even more and my breathing gets heavier and heavier. I hear footsteps coming from outside as I continue to cry.

Kakashi's POV:

After I explained what happened to Sasuke and Sakura, we headed inside and sat at the table.Since Naruto was sleeping we decided we could relax and have a rest too.
I checked if Zabuza was still unconcious and to my suprise he was. I must admit, Naruto was able to take down a high level missing nin. I have to find someone who can teach him how to control the Kyuubi. I slowly start to drift off to sleep when I suddenly hear a scream.

"SENSEI THAT WAS NARUTO.HES IN TROUBLE." Sasuke and sakura heard the scream too and they were worried.
"Sakura.Sasuke.Follow me."
We quickly rush up the stairs and arrive at the rooms door.we open the door and see Naruto crying on his bed. What happened. Did he have a Nightmare. I slowly walk towards him and try try to comfort him.
"It's okay Naruto I'm....."
"GO AWAY.PLEASE DON'T HURT ME." Naruto started crying more as he backed away from me with fear in his eyes. He must still think that he's in the nightmare. What does he mean by hurt me ? Who wants to hurt him?

Sasuke's POV:

"GO AWAY.PLEASE DON'T HURT ME."
I've never seen Naruto this scared and weak in my life. He was crying and had eyes filled with fear. He must have been in a Nightmare. I slowly reach him and hug him.
"Naruto it's okay. It was only a Nightmare." I try to conform him.  Naruto starts hiting my chest as he screams to let him go and to not hurt him. I just hug him tighter and try to make him calm down. Soon after Sakura and Kakashi join the hug and we try to comfort him . Naruto ws suprised as he let out a small gasp. He slowly stopped crying and just huged us back. I could feel him relax as we huged him tighter.
"Naruto what happened?" Sakura asked softly while we were still hugging him.
"Nothing it was just a Nightmare. You don't need to worry I'm fine."

He was obviously not fine as he was just crying. We have never seem Naruto like this. He is useally always happy and hyper. I decided to let it be. I'll ask Kakashi and Sakura if they know anything.

We slowly realease the hug as he gives us one of his smiles.
"Actually something did happen in my dream."

Naruto's POV:

"Actually something did happen in my dream." I sigh. I feel like I can sort of trust them so I may aswell tell them only a part of my nightmare. If I won't they will continue to ask me."
When I said this everyone was shocked and suprised but I decided to ignore it. "He told me he sealed a bit of his and Kushina Uzumaki's ,my mother's chakra inside of me so that when I needed help to control my power they would help. He even told me that he is my father."
Now everyone was even more shocked.
"Naruto I'm sorry I hid who your parents were. It was meant to be a secret." Kakashi told me.
"It's fine. I uderstand why you would do it. Do you guys know about Kurama?"
"Who is Kurama? " all three of them said.
"Kurama is the real name of the Kyuubi."
"Oh yes all of us know.I told Sasuke and Sakura about it after you lost control. What happened?"
Kakshi asked.
"I don't know. I completely forgot what happened. I just remember hitting the ground and then a huge power came."
Actually I remember everything clearly. How I knocked out Zabuza and me asking Kurama to be my friend. I don't want to say anything else as I already trusted them too much.
"Why don't we continue the mission?"