Chapter 5- Breaking point

Naruto's POV:

After we had a suprise attack from the enemy, Kakashi sensei was more alert and I was secretly happy for once.Finally I'm able to feel what being happy feels like.I've never been happy in my life.I mean who would with villagers who insult you and treat you like trash every single day of your life.But today I felt the emotion called happiness.Happy because I have friends who care about me and protect me from enemies.I'm pretty sure I'm smiling like an idiot and this time it's a real smile.

Tazuna explained everything to us, telling us that we had a higher level oponent ahead of us and that the mission was actually an A rank mission. Kakashi got anngry at Tazuna for hiding important information about the mission from us just because he was poor but I don't mind because I wanted a higher rank mission. We continued walking and now Sasuke and Sakura were also on a look out like Kakashi and I. We had to be carefull as we were attacked once already.

We were walking for about an hour when we passed by a pond of water. I saw Kakashi stare at it like  it could kill us in any second. I must admit it hasn't rained here for a long time so why would there be a puddle.
"Kakashi sensei I think we are....." I started but got inturupted by Kakashi.
"I know Naruto. SHOW YOURSELF!" kakashi screamed the last part wanting the enemy to come out of his hidding place.
"Well,Well,Well.If it isn't the copy ninja Kakashi Hatake.What a suprise to meet you here.I always wanted to fight you."the enemy came out of the puddle and stared at Kakashi.He was from the hidden mist village and had a big sword hung over his shoulder.
"If it isn't one of the Seven Swordsman of The Mist,Zabuza. If I remember correctly you're a missing-nin.Right?" Kakashi said.
"You got that right,"
Naruto,Sakura,Sasuke hurry over to Tazuna's side.You cant handle him by yourself.I'll handle him."
"Roger!" we all say.I dont want to admit it but he's probably right.

I saw Kakashi fighting off Zabuza.He was hitting his sword and did some Taijutsu tricks on him Zabuza was complaining about not getting to see the great sharingan while Kakashi was still prettt calm, avoiding to reveal his Sharingan.The thing that happened next was no where near to what I would ever imagine happening.

We were guarding Tazuna in our formation when Zabuza appeared infront of me.I was shocked.I thought he was fighting Kakashi.I could see what happened.Kakashi is fighting a clone or the one infront of us is a clone. The shock of the moment made Zabuza hit me and sent me to the other side.
"You dissapoint me Naruto Uzumaki.To think that the Demon of Konoha and the feared monster was this weak."
I couldnt concentrate anymore but I saw Sasuke and Sakura being hit and sent away to the opposite side of me.

That's it. I can't take it anymore.I finally snapped.All the emotions I tried hiding away behind this mask finnaly break free.I start crying and get extremely furious at the same time.Is it not enough for people in my village to call me a demon?Why does Zabuza,a ninja from another village, call me a demon too.Why do I get rude comments and glares everywhere I go.Am I not allowed to go anywhere without being emotionally tortured? I can hear Kakashi and the rest of team 7 calling my name as my tears reach the floor. I had a small insane smile on my face.Now my emotions and feelings are going crazy making me emotionally unstable.I dont know what I feel anymore.Suddenly I feel red chakra seeping through my body as I feel an enourmous amount of power coming from it which makes me close my eyes, trying to absorb all the power.

I open my eyes and I'm not in the forest anymore.I find myself in a wide dark room and I can slightly see 2 red gates in the end of the room. There's a seal on the lock of the gates and it seems that it locks away a dark force.I look to my left and roght but don't see anything other than the wet floor I'm standing on.There are tiny droplets of water coming sown from the ceiling and fallimg to the flood with a splash. I have no idea were this place is and its creeping me out.I wonder what happened to the forest and whats going on there. There was a roar coming from the gates and I started backing away from the gate. Something moved from inside the gates and it made the whole room shake.I caught red and orange foor moving inside the area and moved forward as I was getting curious. The second I started wlaking, two red eyes opened and stared at me. I could feel the dark energy coming from it and all the bloodlust coming from it.Nine tails came out of the shadows and I had a bad feeling in my gut.

"We finally meet Naruto Uzumaki, My host.I'm the Kyuubi or simply Kurama." Kurama said with a dark and sinister voice.Standing infront of me is the reason why I'm being treated like trash. The reason for all my suffering.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU STUPID FOX!" I scream letting my anger get the best of me.
"Now no need to get angry.You know I feed on your hatred right.When you feel a lot of hatred I can get some of my Chakra out.But don't worry I know how you feel.I know that suffering so release the seal.If you do I'll lend you my power and you can have your revenge."
"Why would I let you out. I dont need help from a stupid fox like you."
"Ha.Ha.Ha.You really have no clue right. I'm already giving you power.When you open your eyes you're going to see.I already leaked a bit of my chakra out when you where really angry. Dont worry though I only want to help you."
The moment Kurama said 'you' a red chakra whirpool was pulling me down from my feet.Trying to pull me down without my permission.
"Let me go!"
"Stop it!"
"Leave me alone!"
I try to fight my way out of the whirpool but the mire I resist the quicker I get pulled down.I give up as the whirpool sucks me all up. Open my eyes and I'm back in the forest.My body's covered with red and evil chackra and feel a lot of hatred. It's not all mine though. I can feel some of Kurama's hatred too.

Sakura's POV:

I looked infront of me and I'm shocked at what I see.Is that really Naruto? What happened to him. I got hit bt zabuza and landed on the oposite side of him. I don't know what happened but Naruto started crying and then he got covered by this red chakra.It's not human and I can deel it's blood lust from all the way over here. Naruto please be okay.Im worried about you.You may be annoying and you do get between Sasuke and me but you're still my friend and teammate.

Sasuke's POV:

What is this huge amount of power? And why is it coming from Naruto? Whats happening to him? We all got hit and then he randomly started crying.I swear I saw an insane smile before he got covered with this red Chakra.How does Naruro have this much power?Is this really the knuckle head we know.I hate to admit it but I'm worried about him.He dosent seem him and I have a bad feeling about his chakra.I look at Kakashi sensei and realise he knows something we don't.I need to know what's happening to him.

Kakashi's POV:

No.No.No.This can't be happening.How could the Kyuubi's chakra leak out like that.The fourth's seal is there,how did it get out.Don't tell me the seal is weakening.I cant let that happen.I promised the Fourth i'd keep Naruto safe.I need to calm him down before it's too late.
"NARUTO CALM DOWN!" I scream and said it 3 times but he dosent even hear me.I need to try and stop him even if I need to fight him.Please be okay Naruto. I see Sakura and Sasuke's worried faces and realised I'm going to need to explain what happwned to them.I know they wont treat Naruto differently.I can sense that they are worrying about him. Plus there's also Zabuza to take care of. I need to find out why he got covered with the Kyuubi's chakra.What made him so angry.Why did he loose control.

A/N note
I cant believe i wrote 1500 word. This is my longest chapter till now and i cant believe i wrote this much.Anyway i finnaly did somone elses perspective and not only Naruto's.I hope you liked it.