Chapter 10

Kakashi's POV :

Sasuke sent me a look that told me that he wanted to talk to me. Great now what. Can't I just relax and read my book for once.
Once they all left, Sasuke turned to me.
"Kakashi Sensei I have to tell you something really important but I want to be sure that no one is listening." Suddenly Sasuke turned serious and worry filled his eyes.
I was suprised but quickly got over it.
"What's wrong?"
"You see its about Naruto,"
"If it's about Naruto shouldn't you tell Sakura as well. She is part of team 7 aswell,"
"I guess you're right,I'll go and get her,"
"Okay," I sigh.I wonder what he has to tell us about Naruto.

Sasuke's POV :

I head down the corridor and head in Sakura's room.I guess he is right. Sakura needs to know what's happening to Naruto.
I head towards her bead and softly shake her.
"Sakura wake up,"
"Five more minutes please. It's to early for me to open my eyes."
"Sakura!" I shake her harder and she sits up.She slowly rubs her eyes and she stretches.
"Sheesh I told you five more........SASUKE-KUN?" Sakura realised it was me and stood up from the bed. " What are you doing here Sasuke-kun. Aren't you meant to rest for tomorrow?"
"I know but I need to tell you and Sensei something about Naruto."
"What do you mean?"
"Just follow me and I'll tell you."

*Outside the house with Sasuke,Sakura and Kakashi*

"Ok so what did you need to tell us?" Sensei asked.
"So you know when Naruto ran outside after his little outburst and I went outside to search for him,"
They both nodded and I continued.
"He started walking but when he was quite far he started running and oh god was he fast. He then stopped when he was surrounded by trees and far enough so no one would hear. That's when he suddenly dropped to the floor and I...."
Sakura interupted me.
"He dropped to the floor! What happened? Was he ok?"
" I'll tell you about it if you don't interupt me."
"Ok go on."
"Then he started crying. Hugging his knees and all. I don't know why but I only heard a bit of what he was whispering. He said something like 'Why do this things always happen to me' and 'The nightmare and the outburst nearly made my'.I couldn't hear anything else cause his sobs covered what he was saying. I didn't know what to do but after a few minutes he stopped crying. That's when he started to head home. The rest you all know."
After I finished speaking I was met with silence. I guess it's hard to believe that Naruto, the sunshine of our team, was in the forest crying his heart out.
"Why would Naruto start crying in the forest?" Sakura asked.
"I don't know but what I do know is that something is wrong. Knowing Naruto he wouldn't cry for no apparent reason." Kakashi Sensei said.
"That's what I thought too. However, I don't understand what could've happened. I mean I guess he's still a bit shaken up from his nightmare." I said
"In his dream he said he met his father.Why would he cry over that?" Sakura told us.
"You're right Sakura. Sasuke are you thinking the same thing I'm thinking?"
"In think so Sensei."
""Naruto is hiding something from us." We all said.
"We can keep an eye on Naruto when we look for Zabuza. If something seems off or wrong, ask him or tell me."
"Ok," me and Sakura said.

We finished our conversation and headed off to bed. I know he's annoying and all but he is my best friend. I have to look after my best friend right.

I'm going to find out what's wrong with our little ball of Sunshine.

Author's note:

Thank you so much for 400 reads.❤❤❤
Im sorry I haven't updated in a long time. It's just that I've been so busy with school and honework.
It's quite short but at least I've updated 😉

Today I had to do swimming lessons and I needed to go to my old school were I spent 6 years in. When I entered and was infront of my old class I felt like crying. It brings back so many good memories. It's were I made my best friends and we're I spent most of my school life. I'm getting so emotional. I'm trying not to cry right now as I'm waiting for my lesson to start.

Sorry for my little note. I just had to tell someone.