Chapter 21

I was confused. I remember being in a empty space and floating. Floating as thoughts filled my heads. I turned my head and I was in a room. I was lying on a soft mattress and my confusion grew. Before I was in the room I was sure I hit the water. I remember the cold water hitting my back. I remember the air being nocked out of my lungs. I shake my head as tears form in my eyes. I don't want to think about it.

The more I looked at the room,the more I realise that I'm in a hospital. Who would care enough to bring me in a hospital. I spot a figure at the corner of my bed. I see it move and I'm scared of what it is. I stare at it and when it's eyes meet mine I realise who it is. It's him. It's Sasuke. I start feeling alive again. My team actually cared about me. They cared. Cared.

Sasuke's POV:

Tears fill my eyes. He was awake. I instantly hug him. Not to thought cause I knew his injuries were not healed yet. Today was the happiest day in my life. I've never felt this happy after the indcident happened with my brother. It was then that I realized that Naruto was the friend that I don't deserve. The friend that is the most precious person in my life.

"I thought you wouldn't wake up." I let out my fears. There was nothing to be afraid of anymore. He was here. With me. And I could finally reach him.

Naruto only nodded. Shocked as he stared at me hugging me. I slowly released him and scratched the back of my neck.

"I missed you so much. We missed you so much. I need to tell them." I called a nurses and the second she came in her eyes lit up in joy. I could tell that she was happy that our little ball of sunshine was back. I told her to call the others while I still had Naruto's hand in mine.

"I'm sorry."

His cracked voice shocked me out of my daze.

"What are you sorr......" he cut me out. Tears filling his eyes.

"I didn't trust you guys. I thought you had abandoned me like everybody else. I'm such an idiot. Ending a life is the worst idea I came up with. I was throwing away the gift my parents gave me and the friendship you gave me. I'm so sorry." When he finished he was a crying mess. I couldn't stand it and wrapped my arms around him once again.

"Listen. We all make mistakes. No one is perfect. It's understandable why you would think that but we are here. We will never leave your side. Even if we may not be there physically, you have to remember that we will always be in your heart. We all love you and you have to remember that."