Chapter 7-Time for an explanation

Kakashi's POV:

After Naruto fainted,Tazuna allowed us to rest at his house. I picked up Naruto and put him on my back and since Zabuza was still unconscious I decided to bring him with us to Tazuna's house. We were walking in awkward silence but I knew that when we reach his house Sasuke and Sakura are going to want an explanation.I know I'm not supposed to tell them but I need to since they were there when Naruto lost control.

We arrive at Tazuna's house and when we arrive we are greeted by Tazuna's daughter.
"Hello.Thank you for looking after my father,"
"No problem.It was our mission after all.Anyway,our comrade here fainted during the batle and I was wondering if he could rest." I say.
"Sure follow me,"
I drop down Zabuza and tell Sasuke and Sakura to guard him.
I follow her upstairs until we reach a room.
"You can lie him down here and wait till he recovers."
"Thank you," I drop Naruto on the bed and put a blanket over him.

Sasuke snd Sakura were glaring at me wanting answer as soon as possible. I sigh as I tell them to follow me outside.

We were sitting outside of Tazuna's house in a circle as Sasuke and Sakura were staring at me.
"Lets start from the very beginning of Naruto's life,"I started.
"On the 10th of October 12 years ago, The nine tailed fox aka the kyuubi attacked Konoha. The fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze and his wife Kushina died trying to seal the kyuubi in a baby. They did this so they could save the village."
Sasuke and Sakura sent me a look that told me that they already knew this.
"The baby was Minato's and Kushina Uzumaki's son. The name of the Baby was Naruto Uzumaki."

Sasuke POV:

"The baby was Naruto Uzumaki."
I cant believe what I just heard.The dobe has the Kyuubi inside of him.That makes him a Jinchuriki.And he's the fourth Hokage's son? How could his father do this to him. He gave Naruto a huge burden. I should be scared but I just feel that I need to protect this Idiot even more. I'll protect Naruto from the beast living inside of him.

Sakura's POV:

"The baby was Naruto Uzumaki,"
What! He is the fourth Hokage's son. Why did Naruto not tell us. And hes the child that the kyuubi was sealed in.Wait that makes hima a jinchuriki.That means people will think of him as a weapon.I cant make them think that.I know he is the deadlast and annoying knucklehead ninja but he makes my day and makes me smile.I dont know Team 7 would be without Naruto.I swear I'll show you that you are one of my best friends.

Kakshi's POV:

The second the last sentence left my mouth, Sasuke and Sakura were shocked. Their faces turned to shocked expressions then to angry expressions and then uou could see worry evident on their faces.
"Why didnt you tell us that Naruto was the Foruth Hokage's son?" Sasuke finally spoke after a minute of silence.
"Why did you hide the fact that Naruto is a Jinchuriki?"
"Is that why the villagers always give him death glares?"
"Hiw could the fourth do that to his son?"
Sakura and Sasuke start shouting questions at me and I sigh. They immediately shut up and listen to what I have to say.
"First of all Minato was my sensei and I know he is not a mean and cruel person. He sealed half of the kyuubi's chakra inside of Naruto because he though he was going to be treated likd a hero for keeping the kyuubi at bay. I guees he was wrong as the villagers only treat him lika a nuisance.I couldnt tell you this before because the Hokage told us to keep it a secret from the younger generation So that he could still make friends. I guess the adults still found a way to keep their children away from Naruto. Naruto doesn't know that Minato is his father and neither do the other villagers. We had to keep it a secret becuase we knew that he would be targeted otherwise. But since you guys know now I'll tell hin when he wakes up."
As I finish my long explanation I turn to look at Sakura and Sasuke. I see that they still trust and care about Naruto.I'm happy I told them because now they can understand him more.
"I swear I'll protect Naruto!" they both said at the same time. We all looked at each other and nod.Dont worry Naruto you can trust us. I just want to know what made you so angry.