CHAPTER-4

New Hampshire.

A Rover was waiting for us. Black. I guess its the favourite color of our Alpha King.

It was an another hourly journey within the estate. Into the woods. Deeper and creepier. Thats why I hate being a werewolf. Living in dark and shadows.

If I were a human, a freedom of CHOICE would have been my birth right.

It took another thirty minutes to reach the territory. Indeed it was flawless. I gigantic garden was at the front. A wooden bridge connected the enterence with a diamond shaped space. The castle was like an island in between waters.

The driver curved the car to a stop. We got down. I didnt realise how long I held my dear breath.

"Splendid!' Eris squeled in excitment. I dont know how one could miss the excitment though. The gate-guards bowed their heads and we did the same as we entered.

I took a quick glance around. The sun rays falling on the castle was making it sparkle. Like a diamond in the coal. Breathtaking!

"Watch you jaw, Faith!" Mycie scolded.

I nodded in response.

A lady in her late forties came out with a smiling face. She wore a maid's uniform with a combination of navy blue and chrome.

"Welcome Alpha......?" She asked with uncertainity.

"Mycroft. Alpha Mycroft Hudson. This is my father, Xavier and my mum, Elena." He pointed towards Irene and resumed,"My Luna Irene and her sister Eris." What the fuck? Am I invisible?

" And this pretty woman?" She enquired, her eyes on me.

"Er.....My sister, Faith Hudson." He said with shame in his eyes.

I smiled as she saw me.

"Ah! Beta!" She said.

"No! Just my Sister." My brother was technically killing her with his gaze.

"Oh....okay" she managed a forced smile.
"Welcome to the Werewolves' Kingdom. Alpha King will see ya soon" she resumed.

Alpha king........A fascinating power!

I took my baggage and walked in. The strong musk smell soothed my nostrils. My wolf was in euphoria. She deeply inhaled and let the the smell through every cell of her body.

The interior was even beautiful. The enormous chandeliers and white fluttery curtains put the design in an another level of aura. Its just........something above human creativity.

The same maid again walked to  me and took my luggage from me and showed me my room.

My room was big. I shared my room with Eris. We had two beds on opposite side of the tea-space.

"I am already in love with the designer!" Eris spoke.

"Hmm...." thats all I could response.

*******PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT& SHARE********