CHAPTER-56

We were lying on the camp cot with my head over Eddie's chest. I was caressing his sculpted abs while he was drawing circles on my naked back. We both were out of energy but still insatiable for each other's taste.

"We need to head back, soon. And also you need to eat," He said lowly.

I looked up at him. Bandit, my cat, was playing with the butterfly near Eddie's head.

"You have to formally be introduced to the Kingdom as my mate and their future LunaQueen even though most of them are quite aware of this fact. But many aren't," he explained.

It then hit me that I would now be accepted by the Kingdom as their LunaQueen and if they didn't like me, then?

"They surely will. Moreover, they can't deny the Moon Goddess' decision, can they?" his lips formed a slow smirk. I kissed the corner of his lips.

"I really should look upon my thinking-out-loud thingy,"

"It's kinda fascinating knowing your thoughts," he smirked. Asshole!

"Shut up!" I smacked his chest, lightly.

"Get up. We have to get you formal and then we can leave for the Kingdom," he said and got up with me. I wore a pair of dark denim and an over-sized light-blue sweater with white oxfords.

"Come on, Bandy. We gotta go for a ride." I said picking up my cat.

"It's Bandit!"

I made a face to Eddie.
_______________________________________________________

"How about this one?" I asked Eddie who was playing with Bandy.

"You look beautiful in whatever you wear, honey," he said without looking at me. I smiled and went inside the salon and got ready.

I selected a maroon short dress that lengthened till my knees and its body was netted with a same hued floral design

I selected a maroon short dress that lengthened till my knees and its body was netted with a same hued floral design. It was simple and elegant. With black high pumps and smokey makeup, I finished my look and went out. My hair was in a low messy bun.

"That look gonna be killing me," Eddie said as I went out to him. I saw he too changed in a dark blue shirt which had incoherent blue and white lines. He had a pair of dark denim jeans and a silver watch. I know it was from ' klasē. It was the most expensive and elite watch brand in the supernatural world. His watch was of stainless steel material and it looked extremely good on his wrist.

"I know, right?" I smirked.

Eddie placed his hand on the small of my back as we moved to Pawnhub for lunch. It finally felt so relaxing after all these stress and grossed out tensions. The guilts, apologies, violence seemed to sweep off a little.

"Huh! It's really good to be back," I said as I poked my fork in the steak.

"Really, it is," he smiled warmly. He sighed and held my hand. "I-I know I had been harsh on ya but I. . . was really scared. These mate bond feelings are just so new to me. I suddenly became so possessive of someone that wasn't before even for my family. I love you and the fact that someone had a thing which was meant for me only- the part of you which is just and just mine, got me so freaked out and everything just turned so gross. . .