CHAPTER-49

"What that's it, huh? What that's it?!" I spat out angrily. Now he was literally getting on my nerves. My blood was boiling with anger and palms were already claws. I went up to him and shook him by his collars. That caught him off-guard with wide eyes in shock. But hell, I didn't care! I really wanted to kill him right now. Anger was raging in my head- shaking my body.

"Look, Attorney Hud-" Page started, trembling.

"Cut the crap. Let the trials be smooth, didn't you hear that from Jury?"

"I. . . well, yes-"

"Let me speak then. . ."

"Enough!! This is absolutely not the way you should present yourself, Attorney Hudson. This behaviour is not at all accepted by the  Court Of Justice. We have given you enough opportunities thinking you were the mate of AlphaKing and neglected your childish arrogance, you being an amateur but hell you are sitting on our heads. This is not your silly bedroom quarrels, must I add. Don't throw your tantrums here. The jury decides for you five days imprisonment for performing rude behaviour towards the Jury and your fellow opponent and also taking the court for granted and taking witnesses that weren't enlisted." Judge Eugene announced.

He hit the hammer on the pad. "The court is adjourned for this day. The next date will be decided later on."

Everything was blank in my head. I could see an eerie alley of darkness. Hell! What, what did I just do? I ruined everything. Every fucking thing!!!! The courtroom was slowly getting empty with the hopes leading their way out of doors.

"Faith?" Eddie called.

I faced him. Still, my mind couldn't register anything. What was I going to do next? I threw myself into his arms and cried. Hot tears streamed down my face. Regret washed over me. What have I done? Nor did I lost Ashley but Eddie as well. The whole Werewolf kingdom trusted me and I. . .

"I am sorry. I failed you." I whimpered.

"Hey-" Eddie started hugging me closer but Eris cut-in.

"I will talk to Toni. Let's see what we can do." Eris said while she texted something on her phone.

"Exactly. You don't know how influential our positions and titles can be, SIL." James said.

I sobbed. What on earth have I done to get so trust-worthy and loving family members?

"I am really sorry. I didn't know what just came into me and-"

"It happens, baby. I have seen your anger before." Eddie chuckled lightly, rubbing his cheek.

"You have to be in prison, Faith. I am sorry Eugene is just. . ." Toni said as she came.

"I'll stay with her," Eddie said.

"No! Eddie. . .you can't. Just go and see the witnesses are safe. I know Page will pull up something." I said with hopeful eyes.

He cupped my face and ran his nose against mine. "Just know, I am with you no matter what," he whispered. Leaning in, he kissed my lips chastely in deep passion and love.

"I love-"

"You have to come with us, Attorney Hudson." the bailiff said.

"Bye," I gave Eddie a sad smile and left. It felt a heavy tug in my heart while leaving him. It felt like I failed. Damn, I failed him, of course. They all were dependent on me. But they really couldn't count me. . .I am not that trustworthy.

'Its just a way of convincing you, you know that right?' my wolf said.

'Yes." I agreed silently.
_________________________________________________________