Chapter-18

I was almost sleepy when his voice stirred me up.
"Tell me about your relations with Xavier. He probably makes the hell of a father" he hissed.

"Is it that obvious?"

"Of course, honey. His treatment towards you is something transparent as water"

I bit my lip wandering through the bad old days. I hugged him closer. I know he didn't recieve an answer but I could tell he understood my silence.

"What made him this? Also from when?" He pushed the topic further, gently. So decided to let out the deep shit in me. Holding it for the past twenty two years made it more filthy. Its now or never. I needed to tell him. I needed him to know me.

"Ern.....I was fifteen when I first shifted. It was late from other normal pups so it got him angry. It was the pioneer of his coldness towards me. And the series of events later all my life. He thought its a fault in me. I mean something in my, you know, system. But the doctor reasoned it to be normal. I never like it to be a werewolf. I always wanted to be free. To feel the air of your own will. To know how it feels to do what you love. But you see, things were not on my side. " I sighed. "Then I met Raughgut. I met him while he was caught my the guards at the territory. Um....I saved him, and he.....well.......he was a human. He couldn't figure out who I am but he held a safe point in me. We became friends. And eventually I found out he was gay." I chuckled softly.

Then I realised he lead out a sigh of relief. Oh my god! Was he jealous? That was cute.

"Its better for him to be a gay." He gritted his teeth. I swallowed in a chuckle. I kissed his cheek.

"Yeah. Well......after a few days I escaped with him. To the human world." Edward held me tight. "In Seattle. Just the outskirts. But it was beautiful. It hurt my eyes to see so much happinesss in there. Yes it was a dangerous freedom but over a peaceful slavery. We ate, danced. And you know what! I met a Raughut's friend who was wrote online novels. Alette Williams, she was and kinda popular. She got 7M hits on her latest novel. Also she offered me to share ideas with her. And as happiness got a peeve digesting me, dad found me out. I let Raughgut flee and dad, well he caged me almost killed me. He announced hundred whip slaps everyday. The marks have gone but the pain isn't. This added fuel to his already burning fire. He bacame more angrier and took the beta title from me. I am his secret daughter. Most the Alphas know me his maid."I chuckled hastily. "He calls me his family's personal maid. 'Cause according to him I aon't add up to his family." I smiled at memory.

"He never wanted a daughter. I was an unplanned addition. Well, mom isn't like that. Nor is-um.....was Mycie. Ever. They tried to save me. Holding a wooden stick against the blizzard of demon. Irene is great. And Eris she is all the good I've ever got. And now you..... You both are the only living beings, making me happy."

I sighed heavily and sat up straight. I held his silent hands in me. "Eddie I don't know love. But thats the most plaussible result of this mate bond. If you don't want me ever, please don't bound with me. Leave me only after telling me. Please, its my last request." I said softly and bit my lip.

He leaned forward and kissed my forehead.

"I can't think of leaving you. If I ever did, I'll be honest." His eyes held sincerity as his voice in words. His eyes were a shade lighter. He is truly beautiful. So damn beautiful. Its confirmed I love him. I don't know what the future holds and nothing lasts forever. But I wanna dwell in the perfect moment like this. Me him and silence.

I don't know how long we sat like this.

"How's Roghut?" He asked. I laughed out loud.

"Eddie its Raughgut and I answer to your query. I honestly don't know. Probably married to some human man and happy. He always wanted to meet a werewolf but never beilieved in them. The greatest irony was framed." I laughed so did Eddie.

"If wanted to leave this world, will you? Live happily within the humans?"

The question struck my throat. Will I? Can I? Leave Eddie?

'Never. Maybe with Eddie?' My wolf suggested.

"No, never. I don't wanna leave you. Maybe I sound clingy. I'll be the pain in your ass." Eddie laughed. "Just like you made me last night you pained my ass" I added softy.

"You want have pain in the ass huh? Lemme to the honors....." he said sexily. Goddess he's switch is so sexy. From serious to I-am-the-handsome-man-alive-so-fuck-me emotion.

I got up and started running. He laughed and chased me.

"I am gonna chase you till the stars, Faith Hudson. You're mine and only mine."

**************************************************
Please Vote Comment and share
-pepper😁