CHAPTER-54

Author's note:-

Thank you, everyone, to give Tell Me Your Dreams a chance and for the number of views, i.e. 2.36K. I am trying to make this story good and I am open for suggestions if you feel like to give. Also, a big thank you for the rankings TMYD achieved this week-

#9 human world.
#24 violence.
#137 AlphaKing.
(Dated:- 8-30-18)

Again my heartiest thanks to bellethewinebae for sharing my book. ❤❤❤❤❤

"No, no, no, no

"No, no, no, no. . ." he pulled me towards him with a thud. "You can't leave me, Faith. You are everything I have. Every breath of my life means to live with you, honey. You can't leave me. Please," He begged.

I pulled myself out from his grasp and left the room. I could hear him following me, behind. Closing the door after I went into my room, I sank down to my knees. He was banging the door and shouting my name but everything seemed inaudible and dark. I cried. I cried my heart out.

Every time I do something good, something has to happen. There is always something bad in every good which we fail to convert into good. The person I loved the most thought so low of me. Hell, he was the one I ever loved. I lifted myself up and packed a few things for myself.

Leaping off out of the window ledge, I ran out of the territory as I shifted in mid-air. I ran until I was far away from the territory. It was around the evening when my paws hurt badly and I needed to rest. Shifting into my human form, I dressed. I felt so alone and empty. The whole forest, with its trunks and branches, its thickets and fallen logs, closed upon me like an impenetrable prison from which I could never possibly escape.

Everything happened in the blink of an eye. I realized I was close to the Human World. I sat down, resting my back to a tree when something licked my lower calf. I was alert and immediately at my reflex, I leaped to the nearest branch, above me. With immense courage, I looked down to find a cute little cat wagging its small tail. It had beautiful grey eyes.

It reminded of Eddie and I suddenly felt lonely and scared. I shouldn't have left the mansion like that. I slowly crawled down and took the little creature in my palms. It was so fluffy and soft. It was actually a he. He was as scared and lonely as me. I interpreted he was lost from its group.