CHAPTER-9

After the brief introduction and kisses we went inside, completely red.

Mycie and dada caught our attention. They were looking at us with wide eyes. Out of the blue, Eris came and hugged me tightly.

"Goddess, Faith! I am so damn happy for you!" She screamed in excitement.

"Thanks!" I replied quitely, with a smile.

"Thats why you couldnt take the statement, of me complimenting your AlphaKing" she whispered, emphasising the word , your.

"Eris, shh" I eyed her.

"So, how you feeling getting your LunaQueen, AlphaKing?" She clasped her hands.

"The bond is stronger than I thought." He said with a smiling face. His smile. I could see that without tiring myself.

She giggled.

"Alpha, Can we just.....just talk?" My dad came ruining my best day.

He unwillingly left my waist, nodding at my dad. We saw until my dad, Mycie and Edward left the view. Just me, Eris and Irene were left.

Irene came and hugged me. She is a great and strong woman. She is the best warrior of our pack. She fights like no tomorrow. She speaks less and important. Just perfect to be a Luna, unlike me.

" Congratulations, huh!" Irene said.

"Thank you"

"Well, the bond is crazy. When Mycroft and me felt our bonds.......he just came and-"

" kissed you in front of the pack warriors. Goddess, everyone was looking. He seriously stopped the fight, in between. That was so fucking.....romantic" Eris interrupted.

We laughed.

We were chatting some romantic mating stuffs when all the men arrived. They didnt look good. Edward was pissed off of some reason.

"Hey!" Irene said.

Mycie gave a tight smile. My dad mind-linked with me.

'Go to your room, NOW'. I bit my lip and left. What has to be the matter? Everyone looked so hollow.

I turned on the lights and went near the window and sat on the couch. I sighed heavily. Can life ever be normal for me? I took out my diary and started jotting.

Dear Diary,

Today my day took a whirlwind turn. I stepped in here to find that my mate is none other than the ALPHAKING, EDWARD HENDRICKSON. He is so sinfully handsome. He commanded me over my dada. That was indeed the playful part.

Then we went out for a tour of grounds. He pulled me into his arms. His scent! Oh! That drives me crazy. I am already in love with everything he has. Even my wolf was howling in elation. And then, guess what! He kissed me. His tongue! Ah! Its just amazing, loving and etc and etc.....

A new chapter in my life. But, as you are aware, I cant get anything straight. So, the fairytale villan came, My own dad.

He conversated with his golden words and Edward went down by his mood. I just hope Moon Goddess kept something glee for me.

Goodnight buddy!
In hope of a new tomprrow.
-Faith....:)

******PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE*****
-Pepper Wenzel!