CHAPTER-48

"You can't persuade the jury to make up a decision running in your mind, Attorney Page," I said with grinding teeth.

"I just proved the truth to everyone. Your client accepted that she isn't new to all this. Hence someone brought her down here and introduced her to all this. Better explains that AlphaKing did that honour."

"That's way not even near the truth." I scoffed. "Just because your brain makes a story that literally doesn't have to be true."

"It's the coin I showed. The TRUTH is clear, Attorney Hudson. Please rest your case."

I gingerly smirked. "Every coin has another side, my dear. The thing you blurted out is what VampireKing Tibble want all of us to see." I took the already ready to hand papers from Eris. "This, my lordship, has the true structure of the building that is named hospital in The White Mountain pack."

I handed the papers to the jury. They nodded in agreement.

"The hospital, as you notice, has a basement that is still unknown and unexplained as to why that basement with so creepy atmosphere, exist?"

"WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FROM?!?" Mycroft shouted.

"Maintain the decorum, Alpha Hudson." The jury scolded.

"Sorry," he murmured.

"Please continue, Attorney Hudson."

"As I mentioned. The basement has a very skinny hallway that leads to different rooms. The rooms aren't specifically be called rooms but rather, laboratories. They aren't even normal labs. Human and supernatural experiments are being performed there. You ask me what type of experiments?" I took the photographs from Eris and handed it to the jury.

"It was based on pure genetical mutations. A very beginning of the world of mutants having incredible powers. Brains like human, physical strength like werewolves and pace like vampire. The mutants would not only be astounding but way beyond a demonic world. The-"

"I ask what is the source of this information?" Page interrupted me. I scowled.

"I don't need to prove YOU that," I turned to the jury. "My holy lords, the live specimen of this demonous experiment is standing is front of you all. Infer the result, please. Ashley Prescott."

There was a sudden rustle in the courtroom. Everyone awed in amusement and there were whispers filling up. I could tell everyone was as amazed as the jury was.

"I-we don't really understand." Judge Eugene said.

"My lord, Ashley Prescott was the result and may I add the only successful living specimen of this experiment."

My words resulted in loud gasps.

"Now the alibi to this fact. I would like to call a survivor who is indeed the Moon Goddess' gift to me. Yvonne Curren. May I have your permission, respected Jury,"

They nodded.

Yvonne entered the courtroom and stood in the witness box.

"I don't understand why is this filthy human even entertained, my Lords? I mean, doesn't this blow up the curtain that prevented us from reaching these humans? Also, Yvon or whatever.....Is she on the list of witnesses? No! So why on Earth is she here?!?" Page shouted. I very well knew that by doing this I would call up the reason, of me taking Justice for granted. But I didn't have a choice.

"We just noticed that." Judge Williams said. Every other jury member agreed with her. That son of a bitch actually stuck his tongue out at me. Damn you Page! You got me!!! You fucking got me!!!