CHAPTER-5

I went inside my side of bedroom. A king-sized bed was in the middle with beige-grey curtains.

I took my sweet time to scour the room. The Alpha King has a good taste huh!

I was informed to meet down soon after a quick refreshment. So, I took a shower. Even the bathroom was huge enough to play cricket.

Going through my bag. I found a grey draped jersey dress. Good! I'll wear this.

I wore the dress and let my hair into a pony with my forehead bangs straight in pride. Slip into some sandles and went down the stairs.

The same musk smell surrounded me. I inhaled it deeply and my eyed me at this act of mine.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" He whispered angrily.

"I-I was...." I looked down, uncertain of what to speak.

After a few moments the AlphaKing entered. His smell was driving me nuts. Goddess! I feel elated. My wolf wants to go near him. His eyes were roaming through the crowd. His hair perfectly combed. He was in a navy blue tuxedo and khaki-coloured pants. He was so handsome! My soul, mind ,my body was craving was his attention. His smell! Oh! Its just making me feel something. I cant rectify the feelings stirring inside of me.

I swallowed though I wasnt chewing anything. His blue-grey eyes met mine. He smirked. I blushed and looked away. He came down to us. I bit my lip and moved behind my brother.

"Hello, Alpha Mycroft!" His husky voice sent shivers down my spine. Deep to my core.

"The pleasure is mine, AlphaKing." Mycie addressed.

He looked at me. His corner lips lifted,  but without saying anything, he left.

My wolf frowned at this ignorance. Doesnt he want me? Has he fell for someone before me? Goddess!

The event started. We took our chairs. Eris sat beside me.

"The King is so hot!" She complimented.

Jealousy roared inside my system. I wanna kill my best friend.

"Shut up! Focus on the event" I scolded her.

'He is ours. Just ours'My wolf said.

'He definitely is!' I Responded.