CHAPTER-14

"I uh-was-" I stammered. What the fuck?

"She was talking about me AlphaKing. Well, I was just informing ya that we'll leave tomorrow." My dada interrupted with a smiling face.

"Okay. Faith'll stay, right?"

My dada paled. Will I stay?

'I am dying to kiss him right now.' My wolf said with joy.

"No. Why would SHE  stay?" Dad siad emphasising 'she'.

"Oh! But since we know we are mates, she must stay" Edward hissed.

"She is my daughter Alpha. I'll decide, she will stay OR NOT!"

Edward curled his arms around my waist and pulled me. I gasped. The sudden touch made my soul tingle. Sparks everywhere.

"Moreover, she aint what you want. Did you see any sign of a perfect LunaQueen in her. Any? She is next to....... Forget it. Alpha you need to understand. Find a chosen one, the one you'll love. Your choice, your mate." My dad added.

Chosen?

'I'll kill her' my wolf said.

'Me too.'

"She'll stay." With that Edward left.
*****

The next morning we left at two in the morning. Preventing the notice of anyone. I was technically manhandled back there, so that I dont shout for Edward. My wolf form took over but even she fears her father. I was beaten hard since then. I have bruises all over my body. I body has turned hot red and purple due to the coagulation of blood. My face is red due to crying. Eris tried protesting but failed deliberately. Dad has cursed me a lot as if I was the reason for Worldwars.

How can a father be so cold?

Its night now and I am in my room. So much happened since morning. But my heart is in the Castle. With AlphaKing. How can I recover?

I am holding a book, pretending reading but..... Has he thought for me once? Is he hurt? Will he come?

I looked into the book and a quote caught my attention.

His arms are strong enough to hold every fear, every beautiful piece of me. This man doesnt just make me feel complete, he completes me.

Oh yes he does! He is mine. I love you, Eddie.

Eddie! I'll call him the next time I meet him. But will I ever meet him, again?

"Faith?" Irene called.

"Yes?"

"You are crying."she said softly.

I smiled sadly and nodded.

"He called."

A wave of euphoria struck me.

"He as in Edward?"

She nodded and stood up all of a sudden then closed the door.

"He asked for ya and I told him what happened since morning. I dont know what struck him. He-he ended the call." She sighed "I am trying my best to stable 'ish relationship, but trust me its way too bizarre. He didnt sound that unhappy but I dont know what. Its difficult to interpret."

"You are being impetuous."

"Am I? Face the truth, Faith. Your brother-"

"Sent ye here, didnt he? He is also behind all this." I sighed and chuckled sadly. "You guys dont have any work, isnt it Irene, I mean Luna?"

"Fait-"

"Leave, please. I request you." I bursted out crying. "Why me, huh? Is it because I fear wars, fights? Is this all meant by being a werewolf, to fight? If it is then, fucking kill me, NOW! Why letting me live when you all cant tolerate me alive!" I screamed at the top of voice. My larynx may have even scratched off. I couldn't take it anymore. This is not welfare. This vegeance. "Fucking leave" I shouted, again.

She left without speaking anything. I cried. Cried a lot.
"This is what you want Moon Goddess? Why me? Why? Answer me for heaven's sake. Someone answer me!" I screamed to her. But she didnt answer. I let the atmospheric darkness take over me.

I am in a shore. The blue water splashing over my feet. I giggled. It was so peaceful. The stars sparkled like diamonds kept on a black sheet, enriched with beauty. And then I heard,

'You're gonna be happy,' It said, 'but first I'll make you strong.'

*****PLEASE VOTE, SHARE AND COMMENT******

-Pepper Wenzel X