CHAPTER-20

Author's Note:
My book has been ranked #79. Thanks to all the beautiful  readers.

"Mycie!?!" It came out like a whisper

"Mycie!?!" It came out like a whisper. A human with Mycie. Could it be....? No, how can that be ever be possible. A human. Why did I get that feeling I knew that piece of living being? But I made sure Raughgut won't ever be in the premises of our pack leaving here is New Hamsphire. It has to be someone else. And I'll protect him from the hands of these devilish bruters.

"Faith? Honey you fine?" Edward asked concern dripping in his voice. I held his hand looked in his eyes, directly. The now turned dark grey eyes were hypnotising me.

"Eddie I need you to save this human....... from us," with this I grabbed everyone's attention. Gilbert had wide eyes. Some were looking at me as if I were speaking Marisan liguistics.

"Faith, you need to go inside," he said squinting his eyes annoyingly, "and everyone else I want this place court and clear," he said to the fighters. Within a second it was just me, Eddie, Gilbert and cold silence.

I held Eddie's hand tightly. "I am going in with you,"

"No," he growled.

"I am, please Edward. We can do this on good terms," I insisted. I knew I was being intrusive. But that was the only way left saving that human.

He sighed and roughly raked his hair. "Fine," he snapped. I gave him a quick kiss. He held my waist firmly and we swifted off on our paths for the castle.

The castle held silence before the storm. We went in. I was horrified at the situation in there. My eyes bulged out. There was a human who was trapped within long chains. His- no her. Its her. Her mouth was prevented from speaking as a cloth piece was inserted in. Her hands were cuffed either side with her foot, backwards. I grimaced seeing her. Her eyes were pleading mercy as endless tears fell through them. How can one be so cruel?

"Leave her please," I whispered.

"You shouldn't be seeing this, sister-in-law," A goofy but handsome guy came my way. Sister-in-law? Edward has a brother? He hugged me out of nowhere.

"Hii. This our official meeting since you never came out of your room and I was far away," he winked," By the way, I am BetaPrince James."

"I-um....Hello. I am Faith Hudson,"

"LunaQueen?"

"No its just Faith!" I was totally out of my mind. Mycie was digging holes in me. Edward has an undiscovered brother. A human in her last breathes was lying. Goddess! This is enough for today.

"Brother, Toni is on her way,"

"Good. Welcome home, by the way," Edward gave him a tight smile.

"If the family reunion is done can say something?" Mycroft growled. Edward motioned him to say, giving him a curt nod.

"She ran away from the dungeons. She had a gun and a camera. She recorded a few things and threatened she would leak this. Telling the world about our presence." Mycroft explained.