EDWARD'S P.O.V.

Author's note:-

This chapter is a bonus because some of my adorable and encouraging readers wanted a chapter on Edward's PoV.

I am not a good imaginer of male thoughts so, please pardon me if you feel it was way too over-reactive or stuffs like that.

Also, tell me any changes you feel you wish to add.

-Pepper_Wenzel!❤

I leaned on the door and watched her standing gracefully in a peach silk blouse and black denim

I leaned on the door and watched her standing gracefully in a peach silk blouse and black denim. She was talking something much serious with the emissaries.

Thinking about our last month, a small smile crept my face. I always wanted to take her for honeymoon somewhere more peaceful. . . devoid of sound and disturbance but her likeness towards ocean water and the way her eyes sparkled hearing the names of shores made me wanted to fulfill every wish she demanded.

The memory of our first meet still is so fresh as if happened yesterday. Our first kiss, our first tingles of mate relation. . . just was so pure and . . . magical.

Her eyes are the most attractive part of her alluring exquisite body. That tinge of green in those blue orbs . . . blew the sane part of me, boy!

Her past was obviously the saddest part of her life or. . . our life. It still wants me to hunt Xavier and kill that son a bitch! The day, Faith talked about Ashley- the dark fear in her eyes was enough to make me support her in every way I could. Moreover, her selfless will to protect our kind and till the extent that she got herself raped, made me realize she was a far better warrior and an able ruler than I am.

And then there I was watching her dealing with the problems of Kingdom. After mating, she urged to take over the responsibilities of our Werewolves- being a LunaQueen. I smiled at the thought of her being stubborn about her decision.

It was once a myth of mine that no one can rule us better than me, especially when I met James. Mommy always told me that my mate will take all problems as hers and administrate our people being one of us, not a superior. And all I did was to chuckle at her bigot- for me before I met Faith . . . my Faith.

The thought of losing her soul still made me white to death. How can one so headstrong be vulnerable for another? I always wondered but not anymore.

Her beautiful shaped body moved as she realized my eyes on her. As usual, a warm charismatic smile lingered her pink soft lips. An urgency to kiss those lips rushed through me. Her lips were not so pouty or plump, they were very average sized and complimented her angelic face.

I walked towards my life Queen and pulled her soft frame in my arms, inhaling her smell. It calmed my wolf. Everyone slowly evacuated the great room leaving the two of us, "How are you doing, LunaQueen?" I asked.