CHAPTER-37

"Should I? Do you think she'll understand?" I asked to Toni.

"Obviously! She is your best friend,"

"Thats the point! She is my friend not my mate,"

She rolled her eyes and pushed me in. "Now go, stupid."

I slowly went near the bed where she was sobbing inside a quilt and James was holding her, soothing her. I didn't think it was the right juncture but the demon outside, aka Toni, won't let me out.

"Can I-" I started but lost my balance when Eris was suddenly in my arms. Erm, when did that exactly happened? Could you please get me a recorder? Anyone, out there?

"I am sorry....so sorry......I didn't mean to react as a nasty bitch! You know I am not like that......something made so.....so possessive for J. Urghh......I disintegrated everything between you and Edward." She slapped herself. "You should hurt me more!" She raised her hand to beat herself but I held het hand.

"Let her, SIL! So she would never hurt Big Man again!" James said. That was kidish, J!

"You stupid dog! What the hell are you saying, idiot?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"Bu-" He started.

"Shut up before I seal your lips with POP!"

"I am sorry, Faith. I have hurt Edward, didn't I?" Eris sobbed.

"Yes but that's okay. He forgave you, already."

She smiled. "I'll meet him today to apologise him in person."

"Why everyone forgets me, huh? My ass isn't that bad." Toni yelled.

We laughed. "Only after a nice tea time with ASHLEY PRESCOTT!" I said to Eris.

"OH MY GODDESS! YOUARE MARKEDWHYDIDN'TYOUTELLMETHIS??!?!??" Toni yelled again.

"What?" I said, not getting what she said

"Exactly! You are marked?" Toni shouted. Oh? I saw the side of Eris' neck and realised two red deep point-sized scars.

"Bitch!" I cursed.

"I had sensed the difference but couldn't pin-point it." Toni said. "When's the ceremony?"

Eris proudly said, "Soon..."

We all shared smiles and hugs. Woof! Everything settled or so I thought.
___________________________________________________

KRISTEN STEWART AS ASHLEY PRESCOTT.
_____________________________________________________

"Nice meeting you, Eris. I must appreciate, you are beautiful just as the women I admire," Ashley said in her low voice.

"Thank you, Miss Prescott! I happened to share the same feeling, though I am mated." Eris said with her infamous puppy eyes.

She swirled her tongue around her lips, "Well, I am free after this session of interrogation," Ashley offered as she leaned forward and squinched her eyes slightly. She elongated her flaunt legs over the table.