EPILOGUE

Never did I think life was going to be so exquisite for me. I always thought I don't deserve good and then I look up at my man standing with my one-year-old daughter, Hazel. LunaPrincess Hazel Faith Hendrickson. I was watching my beloved daughter stumble over the big ball she was trying to hold.

"I am on the heat wave, Faith! What to do?" Toni said annoyingly while I was going through the Kingdom responsibilities.

"Heatwave. No experience at all, I am sorry, " I made a puppy face and looked at Eris who found something amusing in our conversation.

"What is it?" I asked. She randomly shrugged and walked to Toni. "Why have I never experienced this?" I said, wondering to myself.

"Because your libido was aroused enough to bam before the heatwave, " Eris said, laughing.

I blushed in embarrassment, "Eris!" I scolded her.

"What? I was just telling you the truth, baby, " she said.

"I thought we were discussing on my probs, " Toni complained.

I smiled, " yeah. . . your prob? Have sex?" I chuckled with Eris.

Toni threw a pillow on my face. "Hey!" I shouted.

"Bitch!"

"You can't talk to the LunaQueen that way, Toni, " Eddie said in a stern AlphaKing voice.

I smirked.

"Yeah, yeah. . . whatever, " Toni rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Mama!" my daughter called me and tries to hug me with her small arms. I picked her up on my lap and cuddled her.

"Tummy foodie, " I laughed at her speech. She was still small to make full meaningful sentences.

"What does my baby want?" I asked.

She sucked her thumb in the answer.

"I wonder when was the last time I got some attention, " Eddie spoke with hurt eyes.

"Never, " I said. Eris took Hazel with her inside, leaving the two of us. We were seating in the courtyard of our castle.

He pulled me on his lap. I bit my lip. A year is over and this man was still as handsome as the day I met him. All the adjectives I have ever known was over and I couldn't find any word to describe his beauty.

I leaned down and kissed the corner of lips. And as he was he, he pulled me for a chaste kiss. I moaned as he moved down to my neck where he marked me.

"I love you, honey, " He whispered.

"I. . . love you more, "

His hands slipped under my dress, on my thighs- caressing them.

"Time flies fast, uh? Two days after, I marked you as mine, " he said.

I smiled, "Nothing's changed. Only my myths that 'forever is lie' has. Seeing you every morning, I feel a new life has entered in me, "

"The feeling is mutual, " he said smilingly but soon frowned. "Irene again tried to commit suicide, " Eddie continued.

I heaved a sigh of guilt. "I know. She is not able to accept her mate's absence. Her wolf needs him, "

"What have you decided?" Eddie asked carefully.

"Maybe. . . I-I should give Mycroft another chance? To be Mycie?"

"Maybe, " he rubbed my arms, "I support you for whatever you decide. It's been a year and he was mated so he has been tortured enough, "

"But what will the world think of me? A loser?"

"Who gives a fuck what the world thinks?" he snapped.

"I am the LunaQueen. Apparently, everyone does, " I said in an obvious tone.

He rolled his eyes. "We can explain them."

I smiled and kissed his lips.
____________________________________________________

The freed of Mycroft was a disappointment to everyone. Once again, the media was filled with our reports and news. But I felt happy seeing Irene recovering from her pain. She was seen with a smile, more often. There were criticism and controversies about my decision but at the end of the day, everything ended well.

Eddie once again took the heavy loads of Kingdom as their King. He was busy and sometimes escaped work for his family. Every day, I learned to love him more and more but a part of me still regretted her decision to get raped and I felt miserable every time the thought passes my calm mind.

As the days passed, our anniversary date arrived. Again the Kingdom was engulfed in the mood of celebration.

Today, I am getting ready for my soul mate on our first mating anniversary. But this time, it will be only the two of us. I am wearing the same mating gown and he is supposed to wear the same as well.

I walk down the aisle, alone. He is standing alone on the stage. He takes my hand in his and sits on his one knee.

"My world, my love, my Faith. I am born to fulfill every wish before you can blink your eyes. Tell me your dreams, baby, "

"My dreams are you, Eddie. And it's fulfilled the day sun learned rising and moon-- shining. . ."

And thus, they lived happily ever after in the arms of each other's warmth

And thus, they lived happily ever after in the arms of each other's warmth. . .

-lots Of Love

Pepper Wenzel!