C H A P T E R 3

Gregors p.o.v

(Au, I redid this chaptor but unlike the others Im going to keep the old one in here.)

OLD:
As we entered the car, mom stared at us. She said nothing though I already knew why. She hated the Underland and she said before that she did not want her children to come back. Apparently she didn't have her wish delivered.

      The trip to the old apartment building was short.  I stared at the window. A few times I looked over to see Maggie May looking at her book about animals. She was not nearly as scared as me and Liz. Heck, she barely remebered. I wish I could have moved on. At least as much as she has.

      I still played the saxophone and ran track. I'd paint and draw too but most of the time I ended up drawing the crew. "Well. Were here. Out, out you should not miss your adventure." Mom said. I hated how she frowned at us. But before I could say anything the car pulled away.

       "Gego let's go" Said Maggie, pulling on my arm like a playfull kitten. I smiled sheepishly at her and nodded. Liz was way ahead of us. We found her in the laundry room smiling. "Lets go down the chute" she said. "And latters" said boots. They giggled to each other and turned to me.

     "I agree"I said,"Well what are you waiting for" We walked forward and stared down into the hole that had changes my life forever. The current was in happily. And-with this in mind-I jumped down the "chute" into the underland.

NEW:
Throughout the entire short ride, my heart quickened. Questions, big and small plagued me as I stared out the window. I hugged my arms, goosebumps covering my skin. Not that it was cold, of course, but... Will they be glad to see me.

Of course they will, thought, why wouldn't they. Though, I left Luxa's Kingdom in disaster. Even if I could stay there all those years ago, it wouldn't change the pain she went through. It wouldn't take down the sleepless nights of worry for her people. And it certainly wouldn't have healed Vikus. No, she won't be glad to see me.

But the others, that was trickier. It would probably be cut in half. And then the memories will be difficult...of Henry, Luxas evil cousin who turned out to be a traitor. Of Thailia, a sweet, peach colored bat who simply didn't deserve death. Of Solovet, a women of war who only cares of herself. Of ... of ... Aries. My batWhi.I...can't describe how much I care for. And... the bane, who was allows being used. I gasped. Just like-

"Welp, were here." Mom said, in the most uncomfortable way possible. "Out, out, I will see you soon."

My sisters and I shot of a  couple goodbyes, and soon the car was gone, leaving the three of us in front of the apartment.

Lizzie, who couldn't wait another second, rushed torward the door and to the laundry room. After I second, Boots and I followed, both of us wearing a sleek grin.

"See you at the bottom." Lizzie said, her voice quiet but somewhat relaxed. She siftly fell down.

Boots was next, though she was more nervous.

Then, I walked over and let my legs hang over the side.

"Im here Luxa, soon we will meet again" I chuckled. Look at me being a poet. I smiled and added, "Its only a matter of time."

Then I went under.