C H A P T O R 9

Luxa P.O.V.

I sat with the team in the Luxary room. Gregor, myself, the girls and Ripred.  The five of us, and our flyers, Aurora and her sister Hera.

We trained hard last week so we'd be prepared for this treacherous journey for all of us to endure. Gregor was pacing the floor as everyone made themselves comfortable.

"Well, what is it boy. I don't got all day." Ripred snapped, but his face softened when he glanced at Lizzie.

"Well," Gregor began, "The cutters all follow their Queen, both in the Overland and the Underland. Just like the Bane, if we kill Her there forces might decide to retreat and not attack us, the humans."

I sighed, "But we have no idea where they live."

Maggie groaned, "Right. They could be living in a mile distance of us or valleys away. We'll never be able to pinpoint the distance."

I then turned to see how  Lizzie thought about this. The girl was staring at her hands, looking askance.

"What do you think Lizzie? " I asked softly.

She looked up at me startled, and then stood up."I think I know there location".

Gregor stared at his sister before moving away from the limelight so his younger sister could speak.

"It's actually quite simple," She started, " The Ants in the Overland usely stay in Underground tunnels, working hard to supply their Queen."

Maggie looked indifferent. "And what does that half to do with our situation." She said.

Lizzie bit her lip before continuing, " Well Gregor told me once, when you all were getting the Starshade, that the Cutters attacked you, correct?"

"Well, yes but what does that half to do with this?!," I asked, though I faintly had an understanding of where she was going with this.

"Well, Gregor said the Cutters were coming from the direction of NorthWest of the Jungle, near the Vineyard of Eyes. Giving us a faint idea of where there location could be. Most likely, they'll complement some ideas from the Overland, and make there base somewhat like it." She then smirked at Maggie.

Okay that gave us an idea of what were going for.

Gregor grinned. "Now, let's go slay some royalty."

I'm so very sorry for not posting but in apology I wrote two post for you on the same day. Thank you for your kindly. Bye.