C H A P T O R 13

Luxa's P.O.V.

I carefully rested my head against Aurora and sighed softly.

We....did it. The Queen....Is gone.

And good riddance, too!

I slid my fingers through my dirty hair, and glanced around. Gregor was sitting aimlessly on Hera, his eyes dark face pale. He looked almost as sickly when he was resting in the Hospital. When he was close to death, breathing slower and slower...untill. Well, untill didn't occur, thankfully.

I also looked over Lizzie, who was griping Gregor tightly and whispering soft words. I tilted myself to their direction and listened.

"Hes not here anymore, hes gone!" Lizzie hissed, turning sharply this way and that before turning back to him. But something tells me that she wasnt truly seeing.

"Its not just that. I feel, this pain, under my chest. Talkin to me, all night." His voice shook, "And I-I'm scared. That, I will...no....it will hurt someone."

"No, it won't. Your in control, I can feel it." Lizzie leaned in closer, clutching Gregor, "I know you, and I know your not evil."

But I could see it. Deep in Gregors deep hazel eyes, he didn't believe. That he was terrified....of himself.

------------time-skip--------of-boring-journey-----

I swiftly flipped off Aurora and ruthlessly rushed through the people, shouting questions over the din. I sighed, but my voice was drowned in.

Sighing deeper, I lifted my hand and gave an order, "Silence!!!"

In a flash, all voices had stopped. "Better, better, now let me tell you.", I glanced over the people, my people. "We defeated the Queen, and all is well. For now" I added, frowning, "But we still need to keep watch for further threat."

With a low bow, I gave them all a firm look, "That is all."

And with that I drew into the opposite direction. I entered the Palace and swiftly started rushing through the high hall, looking all over.

I finally cane upon the luxury room and glanced back to see my party of advisers standing there. And so, we all entered. And drew back on the scene.

Vikus was tending to a girl shaking under a thin quilt, her hair in a wicked braid. Vikus looked up when he heard tge curtain move, but immediately glanced back to this girl. Hazard was pacing sadly, worry and sadness filling his eyes. And Mareth, who was sitting nearby, working his way through papers, his face was unreadable.

I took a closer look, and my eyes widened. Nerissa. Nervous, psychic Nerissa, clinging to the cloak, a shaking hands and thin body. But I knew. She knew something, and whatever it was, it was a bother.

She lifted her wild eyes to us, searching, scanning, untill she fell upon a pair.

Her breathing grew eratic, her attention scewed. But she stared, then said, her voice so sweet but, her words didn't taste like sugar.

"Gregor, who were you!?!"

Dont worry, writing another chapter today.