Thing 2 is better than thing 1 because this chapter is 2!

SPOOPY HALLOWEENY NIGHT CAUSE I CAN also I'm pretending that they're wearing their unicorn and stitch onesies bc that's the best thing in the world

Also p.s. I was stitch and my friend was a unicorn so we were basically Sam and Colby for Halloween 

Also p.p.s. Happy Halloween!

And one more p. p. p. s. What does p. s. stand for?

S  A  M

Tonight is Halloween! Colby and I are dressing in onesies, because you should never take life too seriously. Sadly, though we may look like it, we are not children anymore and we're too old for trick or treating. Instead, we're going to a party for the in-betweens; people who are too old for trick or treating but aren't old enough to sit on their lawn throwing candy at people.

We hop in the car and drive to the party. It's not that far away, it's only at a friend of Corey's house. Once we arrive, were greeted by people as we walked into the decorated house.

"Hey guys!" Elton said. He was sitting with Amanda and another guy who was dressed as an army soldier. Elton was an inflatable dinosaur and Amanda was Circa.

"Hey! Nice costumes." I said.

Colby laughed. "Amanda are you circa?" 

Amanda twirled around showing off her pure white ball of fluff that was bright pink on the back. She had paw gloves too.

 She had paw gloves too

"That's amazing." 

"What are you guys, 12 year olds?" Elton chuckled.

I sighed and flipped my hood up, and Colby did the same. "He's stitch, and I'm a unicorn."

Elton 'aahh'ed and we waved to him, moving into the party more. After making our way through various rooms filled with lights, music, and Halloween decor, we found Aaron, Corey, and Devyn sitting in the backyard.

"What's up?" Corey said. He was dressed as his younger self, and Devyn had half pretty makeup half skull makeup.

 He was dressed as his younger self, and Devyn had half pretty makeup half skull makeup