Remember the teens from the last chapter? They found another teen

Cool song, chill beat and smooth voice. Kinda familiar sounding too, idk where I've heard it before (Song: Cold War, Artist: Cautious Clay)

C  O  L  B  Y

I texted Bella the next day. 

Colbear😜🐻: sorry, I forgot to text you

Belley Beans 🍬: it's totally fine! How was your day yesterday?

Colbear😜🐻: it was great! We had a nice time just chilling on the couch ☺️

Belley Beans🍬: that's good. You didn't have a fight did you? You don't have to say anything, I'm just curios 

Colbear😜🐻: nah, I just felt like I was neglecting him a little. had to reconnect 

Belley Beans🍬: yeah, I get that. Just if u ever need to talk, I'm open! You're a great friend, I really enjoy hanging out with u 😋

Colbear😜🐻: thanks! I like hanging out with you too 😝👍

Belley Beans🍬: wanna hang out soon? I feel like I haven't seen Sam in ages

Colbear😜🐻: let me see if Sam's available

I hopped up out of bed and jogged downstairs. Sam had left before I woke up, so I assumed he was in the kitchen eating breakfast. As always, I was right.

"Hey Sam, Bella wants to hang out! Would you want to join us or should I say no?" I asked.

He looked up and smiled. "Sure, we can all chill together."

I grinned. "Thanks Sam." 

I texted Bella back quickly.

Colbear😜🐻: yep, were in! When do you want to hang out?

Belley Beans🍬: anytime, I'm home all day today and tomorrow

Colbear😜🐻: just drive over then! We're here until 5 when I'm going to Brennen's to film

Belley Beans🍬: okay😆 see u in a few

I shut off my phone and sat next to Sam. He smiled softly and wrapped his arms around me.

"Thanks for letting Bella come over."

"Of course, she's my friend too. I shouldn't just be indifferent cause of a stupid reason like that." He rubbed his eyes gently and blinked to clear away the sleepiness.

I chuckled. "You tired?"

"Not too bad." He smiled and barely suppressed a yawn. 

"Did you sleep badly? I felt you rolling around a few times before I fell asleep."

He yawned again (GUYS it's happening again, I yawned both times I typed yawn) and scratched the back of his head, running his fingers through his hair. "Yeah, just couldn't sleep. I don't know why, it's not like I've done any 3AM challenges or other spooky stuff lately."

I laughed. "Yeah, I've noticed how you always have a rough night after those!"

I heard a knock on the door so I went and answered it. Bella grinned and said hello, hugging me as I invited her in.

"Sam! Long time no see." He smiled at her and stood up to give her a hug. 

"Yeah, sorry I've been kinda busy! I gotta save more time for us all to hang out." 

We decided to play a video game (FORGIVE ME for I have sinned: I've never really played an actual video game... I guess you could count Mario Cart... But I mean all the games that are played in the Trap House I'm totally unfamiliar with) (also since I know a little about Mario cart that's what they're playing cause how do I explain a game I don't understand).