Chapter Elven

Get it?^ cause like its the Christmas season.... Ok sorry I'm the only one who dies laughing at my jokes

(THATS SUCH A GOOD SONG BTW love the meaning he puts in all his albums. Song: Small Hands. Artist: Keaton Hensen)

I told ya to give me feedback and I'd give you a double update, and you gave me feedback! But guess what, THIS IS MY THIRD UPDATE! I'm so proud.

Two updates on The Black Book if you were wondering where the others were

Also this book has 99 votes, 222 comments, and 11 parts! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAPPINESS I FEEL SO COMPLETE

S  A  M

Colby was feeling much better, thank the Lord. I was a little worried that whatever he'd carried home from that hotel would stick around for a while, but I guess it was just a bug. 

(I just realized that posting this chapter means I won't have 11 chapters anymore.... I'm so stupid wow)

Elton had come back from the hotel and he was telling us what had happened.

"So we walked outside in the hallway to find the mirror you can see Maryland Monroe in, but we couldn't find it. So we went to look at the hotel room (oh my gosh someone just laughed creepily downstairs and scared the living crap out of me okay continuing) that a guy died in and when we were standing outside the door it shook like someone was trying to unlock it from the inside. So we walked away really quickly because we thought we were going to get caught just weirdly staring at someone's hotel room, but nobody came out of it! When we realized that we ran as fast as we could to our own hotel room."

"Wow, I'm kinda glad I got sick and had to leave!" Colby joked.

"Yeah and that's only part of it!" Elton continued. "When Brennen was in the bathroom, he had some M & Ms and he rolled one under the door, and it literally was thrown back at him. (Literally this part in his vlog scared me sooooooooo bad. Like freaking chills! I don't like that at alllll. Go watch it if you haven't yet, it's his overnight at haunted hotel video). I wasn't even near the bathroom door, and he got it on camera! We watched the footage back, and the M & M clearly rolled out and disappeared to the left of the door, but it came back from the left side! After that, we just stayed in the beds and kind of hid. In like, the middle of the night, Brennen said he felt something grab his leg so we dipped super fast. I just stayed at his house last night cause I didn't want to drive back."

"That's so scary. Well, at least you guys aren't hurt or anything." I said.

"Yeah, it's lucky. All of it was just freaky (my ceiling fan just popped and I jumped like ten feet... When do I do this to myself) noises and stuff that doesn't make sense, nothing really physical except for when something touched Brennen."

"Spoopy." 

Elton left to go edit in his office and Colby and I were left alone. I made some breakfast like the Master Chef I am and we ate quietly on the couch, unsure of what to do today. My days were usually planned out and full, but today was a bit more relaxed.

"TOM? TOM? WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE ALONE IN THE DARK?" A wild Phil stormed in angrily wearing a large potato chip on his head and a camera in hand. Doug followed close behind with his patriotic visor.  "ARE Y'ALL DOIN DRUUUUUUUUUGS?" 

"Y-yeah, are ya.. Are ya workin with El Chapito?" Doug said. "Oh my goodness, Phil, they're aworkin with El Dorito!"

"Look, is this lean?!" Phil picked up the maple syrup on the table from Aaron's late night pancake making session.

"I-it's lean in on somethin!" Doug said, looking at the syrup.

"What are you doing here, DAD?" Colby said, sounding like an annoyed teen.

"We're making sure y'all ain't doing druuugs, cause we found Pepsi in the kitchen!"

"It's none of yo gaddamn business," Colby said, getting up and walking outside. I followed quickly so I could play along too.

"HEY! Tom, Tom, y'all better get your butts back in here!" Phil said following us.

"Who even are you? I don't know who you are," I said, walking towards the gate. "YOURE NOT MY DAAD!" I yelled suddenly in a childish voice.

Phil broke character and turned into Corey for a second, in turn breaking Doug who turned into Aaron.

"That was good, that was good." Corey laughed, lowering his camera. He let out a breathe to pull himself back in and we continued the bit. "Tom, you need to stop givin me that attitude right now, young man."

"Yeah, s-stop givin him the bad-ditude," Doug said aggressively.

"Go away Doug, Phil! We don't need you. You look so stupid with those ridiculous hats!" Colby yelled.

Doug and phils eyes widened and they looked at eachother with hurt expressions. "You- Well at least we're not the ones.. makin the Pepsi in the kitchen!"

"Git inside, Doug! Git inside hurry!!" Doug and Phil scuttled inside the house and slammed the door shut, locking us out.

Colby and I just looked at eachother and laughed a little. Corey's skits were always so funny. We waited for them to let us back in and they opened the door for us in a few minutes. 

They wrapped up the skit and Corey thanked us for being a part of his günther vlog. It had taken a surprising amount of time, and it was already the afternoon.

We retired to Colby's room and just laid on his bed talking for a long time. We unwound together and just caught up on different topic we think about. I'm not going to be falsely humble, we have some pretty genius thoughts about controversial topics. Eventually, we got to our schedules and what we had to do the following days.

"I'm going to Corinna's birthday party tomorrow, you know." Colby placed his hands behind his head and closed his eyes.

"Mmhm. I heard about that. You'll get to see Liza and David and that whole crowd. Good clickbait and stuff!" I joked.

"Yeah,but I probably won't film. Maybe just snapchats and stuff."

"Well,snapchat or text me too, okay? I may not be coming but I wanna see what the highland mighty are doing," I laughed.

"Will do, Sam!" He saluted me in jest. "I should probably film some stuff for my vlog now. See you later?"

"Okay, see you."

He got up and left, leaving me to think on his bed. I'm just hoping this doesn't turn out like the last party mishap...

I know there were lots of author notes scrambled through the story, sowwie lol

My parents honestly think I go to bed at 9:00 when in reality I stay up till 12:00-2:00 writing on Wattpad 😂😂😂😥

| 1123 words |